Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How Slow Is Mcveigh!!!!

How Slow Is Mcveigh!!!!

He must go. begone. shamoosh. arivaderci. sayonara. You @@@@ing HACK!!!!

About as slow as Matthews!

There are a lot of hacks running around today - McVeigh, Mathews, J Bolton, Bevan. Buchanan and Dempster aren't far above that.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

I think bolton has been ok. He's showing endeavour. And I don't like to mention Bevan anymore

Bolton shows endeavour and then butchers the ball!

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

he played ok. there are 2 before him that should be gone. and you know that

Yes - I didn't say he was the first who should be dropped.

But for a guy of his experience he doesn't give us a lot - we need to look at replacing him.

I know what your saying, but it's a bit hard to do right now. We can't just cut 5 players and replace them with what we have on our list. It's common sense

Sure. But I'd like to see him dropped for a couple of weeks later in the year. I doubt it would hurt a lot.

Regular in the Side
    i thought bevan was good today, so was vogels (particularly early) and schmidt. laidlaw did enough to warrant selection for next week i think.

Quote Originally Posted by NMWBloods View Post
    Sure. But I'd like to see him dropped for a couple of weeks later in the year. I doubt it would hurt a lot.
    Yeah that is a fair call, so long as those that are brought in before him can show us something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Juicy View Post
    Yeah that is a fair call, so long as those that are brought in before him can show us something.
    Yep - it needs to be a gradual process, but it should have started already so it has less disruptive impact.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast