Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ever been caught out by a fixture change?

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Boy View Post
    BMR, your quote:

I don't know the situation at Gore Hill, but at Bensons Lane we (Nor-West Jets) have an agreement with the Hawkesbury Sports Council that allows us to make the decision on whether we play or not, on the proviso that we are responsible for any damage that may be done.

Combining this with you last post I thus conclude Bensons Lane is never closed or you have not expressed the situation as it is. No problemo.

What Pekay said.

We haven't had a washout since the arrangement came into place at the start of last season, and we don't envisage one happening in the future because of our back up ground.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Word on any ground closures for round 10 as of yet?

would be a shame if there were as most home clubs seem to be hosting a special day

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    It looks like Charles McLaughlin will be closed for Holroyd-Parramatta's matches.
    Bensons Lane and Wrights Reserve look the most likely replacement options.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Almost Football Legend
    Picken Oval is closed, Wests v Campbelltown's new venue to be determined. Also Riverview is off. Still a few blanks on the Sydney AFL website.
    These councils piss me off sometimes with their ground closures, but it's the way it is and we're all stuck with it.
    Last edited by Norris Lurker; 19th June 2009 at 02:17 PM.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

SAFLPhotos.com.au
    um west camp is at henson tomorrow
    AFL Sydney Official Photographer - SAFLPhotos.com.au

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123