AAP reports that Swans' coach Paul Roos wants his players to relax and enjoy their football rather than getting stressed about the finals. And he hinted that he is planning to bring young ruckman James Meiklejohn into the side to play Brisbane, plus a surprise inclusion!

"Everyone picked us to finish bottom, we've got nothing to lose and I think that's the message we've got to get across to the players," Ross said. "Whatever happens from now on in is a bonus. The players have got to enjoy themselves a bit more."

"Saturday night they looked like they had the weight of the world on their shoulders. I just said to them, look you'd rather in be in our position ... than Richmond's, St Kilda's and these guys. We are in the the mix. We didn't expect to be, and let's just enjoy it."

"Players read the papers, I think it's the media," Roos said. "I noticed one said the bubble had burst, but I didn't realise the bubble was ever building."

Roos said the inclusion this week of three-game rookie James Meiklejohn would add height and bolster the rucking corp which Hawthorn demolished. Flagging more changes, he said "another surprise inclusion along similar lines to Meiklejohn" would come under consideration.

"We certainly very much consider it a rebuilding year, and that's why I think the three (remaining) games are important - not just for this year, but more importantly for next year," Roos said. "Eventually you've got to put yourself up there a bit and expose yourselves to it. The guys are still a pretty young team so it's exciting."

"You need to know how far you have come," Roos said. "We beat [the Magpies and the Lions] in the first round. Both teams are probably playing better now than what they were then . . . it's going to be a real challenge for us."

The full story is at -
http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0...-23210,00.html