Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Richards, Bolton and Bevan

double vodka lemon pls

Richards, Bolton and Bevan

damn good tonight.....won us the game...all 3 showed their fowards what time it is...
    you know what they say, dirty pants- clean botty

Quote Originally Posted by woo View Post
    damn good tonight.....won us the game...all 3 showed their fowards what time it is...
    Bevan and B2 were very good tonight and i was surrised how quick Bevo is.Teddy gave away a few silly free's to sooky boy but other than that he was good in the second half.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

double vodka lemon pls
    a few frees is expected..Leo would have given away heaps more had he played
    you know what they say, dirty pants- clean botty

Was pleasantly surprised by Teddy's performance

Nick was Teddy's beach tonight.
    I was wrong about Gerard and his hair.

i ll eat humble pie here, great game ted richards, the match comm know more than me well done paul bevan. and craig bolton no need to say anything except a close run in on b and f with 2 others and definitely all aus again. champion game in another great season.
    also honourable mentions to a j mcveigh and b mathews.

Suspended by the MRP reigning premier's Avatar
    Is that the truth?? Or did you read it in the Telegraph?
    Hate to admit it, but Richards was good last night...... Kept sooky boy very quiet and even picked up a few offensive posessions as well.

Bolton was outstanding virtually locking Gehrig out of the game and keeping him to one snapped goal, and a freebie courtesy of our friends in yellow....

Bevan continued to build on his good form of recent weeks and gave plenty.

But let's not forget mcveigh either. The goal in the last quarter was pretty important and a real steadier for us. Slotting that was effectively "game over" for StKilda....

Up the mighty swannies!!!
    Yes I will eat humble pie as well. Bevan has looked quite good recently, may even make it at this level. One thing he needs to improve upon is his decision making though.
    Having said that, good to see he has improved on the crap he was dishing out earlier in the season.

What I'm really starting to like about Bevan is that he no longer always takes the first option available. He used to always do those stupid handpasses to a man in no better a position than he was, but he seems to be doing that less often now. You can kind of actually see him look to handpass off early when he's in traffic, but he'll hold onto it and pick the better option. Great game from him.

Regular in the Side
    Just watched the second half again and noticed (imaginary or not, not sure) a much needed improvement - not everyone flying to a big pack - Bevan in particular staying down once or twice and being able to make a positive contribution when the ball hit the ground. Much much better. Not so long ago we would all fly, the ball hits the deck, the opposition would swoop and make the big sticks pretty soon after. Agree too about the better decision making coming from Bevan (my eg says that too I suppose). His kicking was spot on and I don't think he gave away one free for ITB. Good work.
    Patterns emerge, but do they mean anything? No.

Richards outstanding on the form player of the comp.

Bevan and Mcveigh very good.

I reckon the coaching team at the Swans may have an idea about footy after all, do you think so ?

Great game by Richards but when he has the ball in his hands he is indecisive, slow and generally has no idea.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast