Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We make the finals...we are a chance!

We make the finals...we are a chance!

I firmly believe that we are one side (probably WC included) that could win a premiership from outside the top 4.

We are a finals hardened unit and can win away finals. Win the next two matches, find some decent form and I can guarantee no other side in the top 8 will be wanting to face the Swans in a final home or away.

Bring on Collingwood!
    Swannies for life!

On the Rookie List
    I love you're optimism Matt! Let's just see how we go over the next two weeks. Both will be very tough games and given the mess we made of tonight's game, I'm not all that confident about our chances in either. But we'll see...

We should smash collingwood. Hawthorn on the other hand, I haven't really seen a lot of them, they do have a great forward line. It will be up to our midfield again in the Hawthorn match. Collingwood are a mess. I can't see us not beating Collingwood.

Veterans List
    If we could get a bit more fluency into the forward line who knows what could happen. We just have to start kicking more goals against quality sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Juicy View Post
    We should smash collingwood. Hawthorn on the other hand, I haven't really seen a lot of them, they do have a great forward line. It will be up to our midfield again in the Hawthorn match. Collingwood are a mess. I can't see us not beating Collingwood.
    Playing the Hawks at the SCG suits us greatly. Hawthorn love to run and carry the ball, playing on at every opportunity. Playing them on the confined spaces of the SCG suits our game and hampers theirs greatly...I like our chances.
    Swannies for life!

Veterans List
    Buckley is back next week. Close to BOG in the 2's so that will give an X factor to the Pies that we have to cope with. It will be one mother of a game.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Buckley is back next week.
    Let's hope we don't have a repeat of the Cousins incident!
    Last edited by Matt79; 19th August 2007 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Just fixed the 'quote' box

Get Bevan to tag Buckley, bump him and get him injured and Bevan might get reported and suspended. A win-win situation.
    I only support one team: The SYDNEY SWANS!!!!!

On the Rookie List swans_premiers's Avatar
    It is possible..

First up home final against either Saints, Pies, Lions. We should win.
    Semi Final against Port, Hawks and Kanga's. i like our chances.
    Prelim against WC/Geelong. 50/50 if we make it that far.
    Grand Final against WC/Geelong 50/50.

I like our chances =)
    Adam Goodes: Rising Star 99, Brownlow 2003, 2006
    Swans Premiers 1909, 1918,1933,2005, 2012

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar
    Got to admire optimisim, but Sydney would struggle to beat the Pies or the Hawks on the form shown last night.
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Got to admire optimisim, but Sydney would struggle to beat the Pies or the Hawks on the form shown last night.
    You seem to fail to take into account the teams that the Lions have not only beaten, but smashed over the last few weeks. Take that into account and last night is not the armageddon that some people on here seem to think it is.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Dont forget Glenn a fair few of our players had so-so games Melcho(it hurts),ROK,Monty,MOL ah where do i stop.The one thing i can take from the game is that we had so many so-so performances and we nearly got a win out of it,except 1 J Brown who foiled us in the dying seconds.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast