Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An observation about the Gabba and Lions supporters

Suspended by the MRP reigning premier's Avatar
    Is that the truth?? Or did you read it in the Telegraph?
    Quote Originally Posted by satchmopugdog View Post
    It We have solidarity against the Victorians who kicked us out of Melb and watching our clubs wither away while the others sat in their ivory towers.
    What a load of crap. Move or die. That was the choice.

I for one, am glad they moved.

Quote Originally Posted by reigning premier View Post
    What a load of crap. Move or die. That was the choice.

I for one, am glad they moved.
    It wasn't a matter of life or death. More the result of Aylett trying to boost the stocks of his mates at Ch 7. Its happened so we live with it. But gee revenge is best served cold. Go the Surfing Kangaroo

I went up to the the GABBA for the first time this year. Great ground to watch the game. I got a couple of compliments from Lions supporters nearby regarding my passionate support for the Swans. Onething that I found a little strange was that the locals didn't really seem to really get behind the Lions until the final qtr. My only other minor gripe was that the Shuttle bus (caught from Roma St Station) dropped us off at the wrong end of the ground as far as the away CS area is concerned. Apart from that, the result, and a problem I had with the airline and my flag(I arrived at my hotel at 10.00pm Fri night, my flag did not arrive until 1.00pm Sat afternoon ) I had a good tiime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12