Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Week 1 Finals Planning

Are they blocking roads at the airport? I better leave a bit of time to get there for my flight on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by nat View Post
    Are they blocking roads at the airport? I better leave a bit of time to get there for my flight on Saturday.
    Good idea Nat ... I was at International on Monday morning picking up my mother. It was chaos. Federal and state police everywhere. Don't know about domestic, but I'd leave early, just in case.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor J. View Post
    I was wanting to buy 4 tickets for Melb based members and 1 ticket for a Sydney based member, and naturally wanted us all to sit together.
    Simply clicked on the link for "Members buying family tickets" and selected 3 adults, and 2 kids. Picked the tickets up from Ticketmaster yesterday. Not once did I enter any info about my membership or have to show my membership tickets when collecting.
    Typical Ticketmaster, I wanted to pick the tickets up as well before Saturday (knowing that they would never check for member cards then) but was told that the only collection was at the ground which is a nightmare.

With your tickets the web does warn that memberships will need to be shown at the gate but that is highly unlikely to happen on Saturday night as all they will want to do is get people inside the ground.

Total farce of a system, in terms of making it user friendly and consistent across all membership types but I think this has alot to do with how the Sydney memberships don't have the required barcodes for the MCG system.

DST
    "Looking forward to a rebuilt, new, fast and exciting Swans model in 2010"

Quote Originally Posted by DST View Post
    Total farce of a system, in terms of making it user friendly and consistent across all membership types but I think this has alot to do with how the Sydney memberships don't have the required barcodes for the MCG system.

DST
    God help us all if we get into the granny and have to find tickets!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DST View Post
    Typical Ticketmaster, I wanted to pick the tickets up as well before Saturday (knowing that they would never check for member cards then) but was told that the only collection was at the ground which is a nightmare.

With your tickets the web does warn that memberships will need to be shown at the gate but that is highly unlikely to happen on Saturday night as all they will want to do is get people inside the ground.

DST
    DST after i bought my tickets on monday at about 9:45 i went straight away and picked them up at t/master.It still took me an hour to get into the shop as the queue was out the door and i had to show my members tickets.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Haddad View Post
    God help us all if we get into the granny and have to find tickets!!
    If we make the GF this year I will tolerate the inconveniences that come with trying to get a ticket.

Blog Entries
    Looking for Cheap Accommodation in Melbourne?

Try here.

We have a great big Red and White hostel in St Kilda which would be a
    perfect base for supporters going to the MCG. The whole front of the
    hostel is red and you cant miss it!

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    If we make the GF this year I will tolerate the inconveniences that come with trying to get a ticket.

absolutely correct, these are the problems most fans love to have

Yep, be quite happy to have that problem again.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Goody Stella and I agreed last night that the most frustrating thing about the game against Hawthorn (apart from Jesse White not debuting out of nowhere of course! Okay, maybe we didn't agree on that. Although she loves Jesse White too, although possibly for different reasons to my love for Jesse White... awww, who am I kidding... but I digresss) was that we just had an all around wonderful day but it was the last home game for the year. We strolled around the markets at Fox, sat in the sun and had some lurvely snacks from there then strolled in to the SCG, caught some of the magoos then watched the seniors all click and seem to have a wonderful time whilst playing. Probably the most enjoyable day at the football for us all year, it really reinforced my faith in the wonder of the ritual of attending games. Anyway, we won't be heading down for the QF but, apart from the Swans winning, I hope you all have a wonderful time at the footy and for those traveling I hope you have a great time poking around pokesville
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Premiership Club has it's advantages!!
    I'd dearly love to suffer major inconveniences if it means we're in the granny.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678