Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anyone post video of the MOL & Goodes goals?

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    No worries, was Goodes goal a pass gone wrong, or did he intend it as a goal?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    I'd say it was definitely a goal lol.
    They just showed it on the Fox Sports replay. Definitely a shot on goal. Sailed through halfway up the goal posts.

Second best play of the day was nearly Goodes gathering the ball in a ruck contest on the HBF, bursting out of the pack and hitting it onto the chest of Magic. Shame that Micky had the mark taken in his mind before it was safely in his hands. Should have led to a goal to us but I think the Hawks took it down the other end and scored one of their rarities for the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by j s View Post
    There is a torrent of Micky's goal here!

12MB in size - a AVI file (DIVX)
    For those who can't get the torrent direct from Demonoid use the torrent file in the attached ZIP.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Second best play of the day was nearly Goodes gathering the ball in a ruck contest on the HBF, bursting out of the pack and hitting it onto the chest of Magic. Shame that Micky had the mark taken in his mind before it was safely in his hands. Should have led to a goal to us but I think the Hawks took it down the other end and scored one of their rarities for the afternoon.
    I remember that play in the 3rd quarter. That was uber flair shown from Goodesy. He was 3rd man up and in the one motion pretended to tap it to someone but quickly moved his hand position to the otherside and just plucked it out of mid air and ran through the pack to kick it to Mickey O lace out.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12