Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Captain Announced Tuesday

The Tree Is Out There treespirit's Avatar
    Originally posted by robbieando
    Don't even joke about that anyway that has nothing to do with this topic. The past week has shown what it couldn't of been like if we got him, thank god we didn't have to go though that
    Oops, was that off topic?! Perhaps I should start a new thread - "Let's stage a mid-season coup to snare Carey as Captain". Then again, isn't that back on topic?

...or perhaps not. Well done Maxy.

Senior Player
    Apologies for off topic but a question for Troy G.

Can any Tom, Dick or Swan roll up to the press conferences or do you have to show a journo ID or something.

Wouldn't mind popping along one of these days.

On the Rookie List jude_boltons_babe's Avatar

ok i wont start any ok im so sorry

number 1 which threads have i started robbieando
    number two i knew it was going to be stuey maxfield
    jude bolton and adam biggest fan ever

jab, don't worry it was only a joke. Don't take everything said on this board so seriously because you'll be offended many more times. Just relax and enjoy the board
    Once was, now elsewhere

Yay!

QBE are on board for another 3 years..that's gotta be good news for the financial longevity of the club.

How loyal have they been..take them up to 18 years. Are we the only club with the longest major sponsor?

Ford with Geelong is longer but we are second. They came on at an important stage in 1988 and have been very important in this club since. If it wasn't for them in 1992 promising more money we wouldn't be here today
    Once was, now elsewhere

Well done Stuey. Thoroughly deserved. Tough decision for the club to make with all the names being bandied about. But I reckon they got it right. Look forward to seeing that "C" next to your name on matchday Maxwell... errr... Maxfield

And to QBE... Wow, what a great effort of support from you guys. Keep up the good work!

they just had a bit on the swans on channel 10. said how maxfield was captain and showed McVeigh bros. on da beach kicking a footy with each other. Good to see the swans are back in the new. Means footy is coming real soon!!

Draft Scout
    was hardly a secret!

Draft Scout
    says something about ten, they wouldn't know a foot from a head

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12