Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Captain Announced Tuesday

On the Rookie List

Smile Captain Announced Tuesday

The Swans Captain and a Sponsor will be announced before lunch tomorrow!

Senior Player
    And Fairfax reckon Maxfield is firming as the favourite based on Roos comments yesterday, which back away a little from previous more favourable comments regarding the liklihood of a younger candidate.

http://www.realfooty.theage.com.au/a...579984975.html

I reckon their right.

On the Rookie List
    Hope you ready for the outburst Des, its going to be a big one!
    No.1 ticket holder of Nick Davis Fan Club...

Who ever gets appointed I will be happy with. I think Roos and Co will make the right choice.

As long as Jude Bolton doesnt get it..

I brought this up before but I think Des should open a official Captaincy thread and thats the only one you post in on the issue any new thread are then closed. This means we don't have 47437 thread on the new captain (of which 47430 are started by JAB)
    Once was, now elsewhere

Originally posted by robbieando
    I brought this up before but I think Des should open a official Captaincy thread and thats the only one you post in on the issue any new thread are then closed. This means we don't have 47437 thread on the new captain (of which 47430 are started by JAB)
    Christ! can't anyone in this world today take responsibility for their actions? if you read a title of a thread and don't like the title, then don't read it. If once read and u don't like what was in it then say to yourself... "hmm I knew I shouldn't have read that" and cop it on the chin for your own stupidity.

Look I not talking about the quality of the post but the fact that there will be 453462 simular threads when 1 would be enough.
    Once was, now elsewhere

Originally posted by robbieando
    Look I not talking about the quality of the post but the fact that there will be 453462 simular threads when 1 would be enough.
    LOL there's that "Look" again. I must be in trouble. Robbie only brings that "Look" out at the begining of his post if he feels perturbed.

And to keep the thread on topic...

I can't wait for the announcement of the new captain on Tuesday

There's really not all that much happening in the forums, I can't see too many captaincy threads being a problem.

It's hard enough haveing the threads started in the right forum without instructing people to keep vaious posting the the right thread.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Mr J,

Look , don't worry I not pissed off or anything just puting my point across in a very strong manner
    Once was, now elsewhere

The Tree Is Out There treespirit's Avatar
    I reckon the list would look a lot stronger if we had recruited W. Carey.

Originally posted by treespirit
    I reckon the list would look a lot stronger if we had recruited W. Carey.
    Don't even joke about that anyway that has nothing to do with this topic. The past week has shown what it couldn't of been like if we got him, thank god we didn't have to go though that
    Once was, now elsewhere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast