Thread: Media Darlings

Media Darlings

Rohan loves us, now Patrick Smith has come on board, will be interesting what Caro says tonight.

Saturday night should be something special - it will be the biggest ever home and away crowd outside of Melbourne and should provide an unique atmosphere.

The last few night games have been marked by the Swans conceding alot of early goals courtesy of incredibly soft free kicks.

Here's hoping for an injury-free, percentage boosting victory.

Re: Media Darlings

Originally posted by dawson

Saturday night should be something special - it will be the biggest ever home and away crowd outside of Melbourne and should provide an unique atmosphere.
    I think you'll find it'll be the biggest ever crowd outside Melbourne. Period. (As they say in th U.S.A)

Didn't we set the record for last year's big game (Richmond?)
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

The record comes from the Essendon game - 54,100 IIRC.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

The first game against Essendon remains the biggest but Saturday night should easily go past that.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

I'm SO over the swans! swan_song's Avatar
    quote: "Didn't we set the record for last year's big game (Richmond?)..."

Richmond!!!! LOL...sorry, I'm on the floor still laughing... no it wasn't against those no hopers (sorry Caro, but they are a basket case) it was against those bastardly bombers, my most HATED team, next to Hawthorn that is!!!
    "Davis...Davis has kicked 2...he snaps from 40...dont tell me, dont tell me, hes kicked a goal....unbelievable stuff from Nick Davis, can you believe this, he's kicked 3 final quarter goals and Swans are within 3 points..."