Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official: We're up for trading!

Quote Originally Posted by bennyfrou View Post
    Get Rid of Brennan for starters...
    Hard to see why a discussion would start about keeping Brennan or not.

How can you get rid of a player who's not on the list anyway?

Get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyfrou View Post
    Listen I hear you on that, but when another club has already come to the same conclusion? I just don't know how much patience I have for that.

But then again, most of our injuries were to back men this year so perhaps he is worth sticking with *shrug*
    the fact that we're debating this just goes to show how much young talent we have coming through compared to the likes of the Pies and Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by dendol View Post
    the fact that we're debating this just goes to show how much young talent we have coming through compared to the likes of the Pies and Hawks.
    Or we're delusional!

I'd like to see Brennan get a decent chance next year.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Brennan won't be traded.
    I only support one team: The SYDNEY SWANS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NMWBloods View Post
    Or we're delusional!

I'd like to see Brennan get a decent chance next year.
    Delusional at being disillusioned by how trade and list management talk started 3 weeks early this year.

Veterans List
    Brennan was a top 10 draft pick and he hasn't done a full pre season due to injury. He has played less than 20 games. He takes a good mark and has no fear. A bloke who ended up as our full back was as useless as tits on a bull and soft as butter when he was a forward. Nam

I also remember a bloke who couldn't kick, couldn't run or turn as a forward and looked a forlorn hope to make it. He had 9 goals kicked on him at AFL Park one day by Dunstall and looked a pathetic excuse for a player and despondent to boot. His name was Andrew Dunkley.

I also remember a bloke who was an OK player but not considered much more than a utility player at South so we traded him to another club after 19 games. Name, Terry Daniher.

Brennan has reasonable height and runs in a straight line out of defence and although was beaten by Rusling on the night I doubt anyone else would have done better that night. I say promote him to the main list and see how he goes with a full pre season. Shows considerable promise to me and looks far better value than Jack to me and we could do worse than coach him to be our next full back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Brennan was a top 10 draft pick and he hasn't done a full pre season due to injury. He has played less than 20 games. He takes a good mark and has no fear. A bloke who ended up as our full back was as useless as tits on a bull and soft as butter when he was a forward. Nam

I also remember a bloke who couldn't kick, couldn't run or turn as a forward and looked a forlorn hope to make it. He had 9 goals kicked on him at AFL Park one day by Dunstall and looked a pathetic excuse for a player and despondent to boot. His name was Andrew Dunkley.

I also remember a bloke who was an OK player but not considered much more than a utility player at South so we traded him to another club after 19 games. Name, Terry Daniher.

Brennan has reasonable height and runs in a straight line out of defence and although was beaten by Rusling on the night I doubt anyone else would have done better that night. I say promote him to the main list and see how he goes with a full pre season. Shows considerable promise to me and looks far better value than Jack to me and we could do worse than coach him to be our next full back.
    The thing that has impressed me about Brennan is his second efforts. Even if gets beaten first up, or the ball bounces away from him he doesn't give up. Big Al brought it to my attention in the Canberra game against the Demons, where he was beaten to the ball, but his second effort resulted in a turn over to us and a goal. I reckon this young fella could be worth persisting with.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...006065,00.html

Rookies mentioned for promotion: Barlow, Jack, Shaw?! and Brennan.

Personally, I think Vogels, Simpkin and Doyle are the frontrunners for delisting.

On the wing
    I heard on Perth radio today that West Coaster Brent Staker is out of contract. He could be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolie View Post
    I heard on Perth radio today that West Coaster Brent Staker is out of contract. He could be useful.
    Is Staker a NSW boy?
    And the man who started it all, the Schneiderman . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Claret View Post
    Is Staker a NSW boy?
    Sure is...Stats
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Quote Originally Posted by Claret View Post
    Is Staker a NSW boy?
    Yes. He's also a hack.

Had 10 clangers on Friday night, we already have enough clumsiness.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast