Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Clement Retires..

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)

James Clement Retires..

Wow...Big and disappointing news for Pies fans.

A very very very good backman.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Just saw it on 9 news, appears to have come out of the blue, although they did say there was some ill health in the family that may have taken precedence over the footy career.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

He did seem to be struggling in his last few games.

A real shame as he was a class footballer.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Quote Originally Posted by NMWBloods View Post
    He did seem to be struggling in his last few games.

A real shame as he was a class footballer.
    Just a good backman IMO.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

He was one of the best back pockets in the comp. Then again, he's not a Swan so I'm not surprised you don't think much of him...

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

He was one of the best back pockets in the comp. Then again, he's not a Swan so I'm not surprised you don't think much of him...
    Thats your opinion,and i do rate other players from other clubs.A classy backman is McCloud not Clement.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Quote Originally Posted by swantastic View Post
    Thats your opinion,and i do rate other players from other clubs.A classy backman is McCloud not Clement.
    It is my opinion, and in that vein I very rarely see you rate players from other clubs. Normally you talk them down.

It is my opinion, and in that vein I very rarely see you rate players from other clubs. Normally you talk them down.
    What a load of bull @@@@,heres a list of some players who i would have liked at the Swans and who i rate highly..McCloud,Riccuto,Hird,Pavlich,Kerr,B.Johnso n,Nathan Foley,Daniel Pierce,GAblett,Scarlett,Sooky boy,Fev,Russell Robertson,,just to name a few.
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

He can't have a talk to a few on our list can he?
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Dane Swan goes alright - good footballer! He probably complimented Clement on the HBF.

A quality footballer on the field and all class off it. Will have no trouble at all making a success of himself after football no matter what he turns his hand to.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Another quality player which Freo gave away. Well done to him on a good career.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast