Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Captain and Vice Captain of Sydney

Next Captain and Vice Captain of Sydney

Captain Adam Goodes - He has Shown His leader ship Skills and was the best player this Year showing how good he is being BOG in a Loseing side

Vice Captain Nick Malceski - He has Been The run off the back line setting up plays and kicking goals he has not had a bad game all year and from what i hear it was between him and Fletcher For the All Australian Spot and to bad Fletcher Got it

Quote Originally Posted by RonClegg1949bro View Post
    Captain Adam Goodes - He has Shown His leader ship Skills and was the best player this Year showing how good he is being BOG in a Loseing side

Vice Captain Nick Malceski - He has Been The run off the back line setting up plays and kicking goals he has not had a bad game all year and from what i hear it was between him and Fletcher For the All Australian Spot and to bad Fletcher Got it
    This subject has been done to death.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

On the Rookie List

Actually the stats show that Kirk was mentioned as Sydney's best more times when losing than winning. Goodes was shown as in Sydney's best more times when we won than when we lost.

I'm not sure we need to burden him with vice captaincy this early in his career. Two or more years and then I think he is ready.

Kirky for sole captaincy in 2008. Goodes VC.

I have heard rumours that it will be Jude Bolton. Highly respected around the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanecow View Post
    I have heard rumours that it will be Jude Bolton. Highly respected around the club.
    A great eye for fashion
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Pity Richie Vandenburg has retired, otherwise he'd have competition in the "worst AFL captain" department.
    I only support one team: The SYDNEY SWANS!!!!!

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Captain: Davo
    Vice Captain: White
    Deputy Vice Captain: Simpkin
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Demonstrating a lack of understanding....
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Veterans List
    If he does I will spew up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    On your ripped up membership ?

No BH ... demonstrating an opinion.

You all know how much I'd love to see Goodsey made stand-alone Captain ... Prince Charles ain't gunna be king either.

It's sad.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    ... continually until they make Kirky sole captain?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast