Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clayton's Trade Week over for Swans

Jude Bolton is not going anywhere but back to the Swans for hopefully the rest of his career and I am glad that he is staying

Also I am glad that at least they are keeping Buchanan as well

It is sad to see schneids go but if he is not going anywhere with the Swans then maybe a fresh change would help him

Getting Playfair from the cats is ok though

He is from NSW.

I would have loved to have gotten Lenny Hayes from the Saints.He is also a NSW boy as well

Any chance of getting him next year.He is a tough guy

No Hayes is almost past it. We missed the boat, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    Jude Bolton is not going anywhere but back to the Swans for hopefully the rest of his career and I am glad that he is staying

?????,?????_ ???RED&???WHITE[?]

official "ressies" supporter

Why does everyone on this forum hate Jude ?

It is obvious that he is a required player at the Swans as there were several clubs chasing after him but Roosy has said that they would only give him up if they could get the right price for him

He has finished in their best and fairest in the top 10 the last 3 years

He is off contract though.Is it possible that he may go in the PSD instead ?

That he was shopped around and no one put in a decent bid for him suggests that he's not that highly rated. So maybe it is the case that the negative view of him that many on RWO have is right!
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

He was never truly on the market.

Can't kick to save himself - or the team. Contributed greatly to costing us back to back premierships by missing two (or was it three?) set shots for goal in last year's GF. Has missed a few other critical goals in his career too, including one in his first season against Essendon at the SCG which cost us the game (I've never really forgiven him for that one).

Well hopefully he will prove you guys wrong next year and go on and play at least 300 plus games for the Swans

Well hopefully he will prove you guys wrong next year and go on and play at least 300 plus games for the Swans
    Well we know at least that he'll be on a greatly reduced contract and that his selection in the midfield every week is no longer guaranteed.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    Well we know at least that he'll be on a greatly reduced contract and that his selection in the midfield every week is no longer guaranteed.
    Hmmm, so you think that's why they offered him for trade. No takers means Swans can now offer him less $$$$$$.

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    Hmmm, so you think that's why they offered him for trade. No takers means Swans can now offer him less $$$$$$.
    Yep.

It is obvious that he is a required player at the Swans as there were several clubs chasing after him but Roosy has said that they would only give him up if they could get the right price for him

He has finished in their best and fairest in the top 10 the last 3 years

He is off contract though.Is it possible that he may go in the PSD instead ?
    top 10 best and fairest is a bit overrated considering he rarely misses a game and gets a lot more game time than other players.
    Theres not much left to say

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast