Thread: RSS: Reinvigoration, planning the key

Blog Entries

Post RSS: Reinvigoration, planning the key

The Swans hold their first full training session ahead of what Paul Roos calls an ?interesting? year

More...

(This post was automatically generated from news items on www.sydneyswans.com.au )

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    ?However, I think with the personnel ? and with the new names like [Henry] Playfair and [Martin] Mattner ? the way we'll play will change and we hope that young blokes get a game next year.?

That's actually a pretty good article. Let's hope Roos adheres to this.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Sounds to me like he's suggesting the senior players pull out their collective fingers and put in a big preseason.
    And the man who started it all, the Schneiderman . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers1984 View Post
    ?However, I think with the personnel ? and with the new names like [Henry] Playfair and [Martin] Mattner ? the way we'll play will change and we hope that young blokes get a game next year.?

That's actually a pretty good article. Let's hope Roos adheres to this.
    I certainly hope so. Give the likes of Moore, Barlow, Schmidt, Laidlaw a go. Drop the senior players if their form wanes. An infusion of young eager players coupled with an injury free Hall and Kennelly and a tweaking of the game plan e.g. playing on quicker, run and carry in the corridor, hopefully will bring success.

I saw Micky O and family at Terrigal markets last Saturday. I asked him when pre-season was starting and he said Monday. Looked very relaxed and healthy and getting in trouble from Mrs O for not waiting as she looked at kids clothing. Males, w?'re all the same.....
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

?There have been some staff changes ? we're going to add some coaches ? and we're redoing some of the facilities so we do need something a little different going into 2008. We'll have a look at the way we'll play, which probably won't change too much.

He has me confused.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.