Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Has any one else been erased off the Sydney Afl website or just me???????

Rooster, you are pretty quick to be slagging off on your old club arent you. Because they lose Garner and the great Rooster i think the blues will recover from that. As for the other players you have mentioned that are on there way out im not sure that you would know as from what i hear alot of them are not fans of yours and are pretty happy your gone so they will be hanging around.

I would go back to Melbourne to mate as i think Garns is your only mate in Sydney and you would get the @@@@@ punched out of you every week playing against your old club(s).....

Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    a great man once told me read it before you send it... " luffy will be able to it every tuesday and thursday..... able to it what??? have you watched him this year cant even get off the ground..... withers,myself,ed wilson, trent "the turtle" baker,garns,flemo,webby,maybe bj ......theres alot of palyers gone, not sure that picking up lee campbell and troy "the lose man"luff is the answer.....maybe if all of us were still there... backwards steps from last 2 years... sorry wont be there to see it
    Gee Rooster, did you have your angry pills yesterday. yes you, Garns, Bakes, Ed and Webby are gone but Withers is Def staying and BJ as well. As you would know a Footy Team doesn't revolve solely around 4 players at this level which i think would be backed up by our B&F count which i think you were the only one out of those blokes in the top 5. If we were lucky enough to pick up Luffy he would be a great addition to the club as would any ex AFL player who could pass exp on to our great young list. I think hes also won a Phelan 2 which would put him one up on yourself. Dont count the chickens yet Rooster about us going Backwards you might end up with EGG on you beak.

maybe Garns can use the GPS monitors to find the Rooster a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Pace To Burn View Post
    Gee Rooster, did you have your angry pills yesterday. yes you, Garns, Bakes, Ed and Webby are gone but Withers is Def staying and BJ as well. As you would know a Footy Team doesn't revolve solely around 4 players at this level which i think would be backed up by our B&F count which i think you were the only one out of those blokes in the top 5. If we were lucky enough to pick up Luffy he would be a great addition to the club as would any ex AFL player who could pass exp on to our great young list. I think hes also won a Phelan 2 which would put him one up on yourself. Dont count the chickens yet Rooster about us going Backwards you might end up with EGG on you beak.
    love ur work pace!!
    Looking dangerous in the forward 50

Wheres Webby gone?

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeEmmAre View Post
    Is this confirmation that Luffy's heading down the M5?

Great pick up for the Blues if that's the case.
    Just to confirm with everyone yes I have had a chat with the coach of the Blues but no I have not said I was going there to play. The new coach is a former coach and team mate of mine as well as a good friend. i have a lot of respect for him as a person and would love to play under him again but I have to reiterate that we merely had a friendly chat and he asked about my thoughts of playing under him and thats all. It seems to have been blown out of proportion a bit (Thanks Rooster!!)

On the Rookie List
    no worries luffy..... not slagging anyone off here but none of this should be happening anyways...... and only people involved would understand...... i do have bit of sour grapes over few things...... but i thought that i gave alot to the club and volenteered for alot more things than others... and as for people are happy to see me go.. well im not going to lose sleep over it... wish the club all the best just a shame if all the good work done past two years is lost thats all.....

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Pace To Burn View Post

you named 5.... and what about flemo duel best and fairest at the club has gone......big loss.....wish him all the best....also lawrence furlan...32 possesions in first game against north shore....

On the Rookie List
    no worries luffy..... not slagging anyone off here but none of this should be happening anyways...... and only people involved would understand...... i do have bit of sour grapes over few things...... but i thought that i gave alot to the club and volenteered for alot more things than others... and as for people are happy to see me go.. well im not going to lose sleep over it... wish the club all the best just a shame if all the good work done past two years is lost thats all.....

what would these sour grapes be rooster...pretty sure u piked up ur cheque at the end of the day, accomodation etc.... i dont understand what they could be..... the rest of it is consequence of ur big mouth
    i do agree alot more than others..but please rooster dont *cocka doodle doo* anymore than u have to...
    Come On Boys Make A Noise...

you named 5.... and what about flemo duel best and fairest at the club has gone......big loss.....wish him all the best....also lawrence furlan...32 possesions in first game against north shore....
    Well its 4 gone as Webby has retired again so who knows how long for. Dont think youll find Lawerance will play to many games this year as Work commitments will prevent him from playing from conversations weve had with him and as he only played one game i dont think you see that as a loss. Flemo might stay in WA depending on if he likes it over there or not. So as i said yes we have lost some good players but the new ones coming in will compensate for them as well as our younger guys will be much better off from this year. And as you are aware we did make the finals so if we can be as good this year then we should be there abouts again. I think the sides who didnt make the finals are the ones who need to improve alot more than us dont you Rooster. So maybe you 4 will get Hillsong that flag Finaly after many seasons of underachieving and money well spent.(NOT)

[QUOTE=The Rooster;351780]no worries luffy..... not slagging anyone off here but none of this should be happening anyways...... and only people involved would understand...... i do have bit of sour grapes over few things...... but i thought that i gave alot to the club and volenteered for alot more things than others... and as for people are happy to see me go.. well im not going to lose sleep over it... wish the club all the best just a shame if all the good work done past two years is lost thats all.....[/QUOT

I'd hate to see what you write when you are slagging someone off then Rooster. I dont know what sour grapes you would have as you were always looked after when you needed anything to the best of our ability and as already stated before by myself on another thread your work off the field was apreciated by all. As i said at the time mate thats the way footy clubs work some people do more than others and if your one that did alot than hold your head high. If you want a pat on the back ill be glad to accomadate next time i see you. At the end of the day we all learn little lessons in life about how we should handle certain situations and hope to learn from them but honestly i cant see how you have been let down or any of the other guys that have gone.

Ive heard whispers the Rosster and Webb may be headed to Balmain.

With over a dozen interstate signings from prominent leagues they may be better suited under the guidance of a coach who respects them both as players and more importantly good guys.

If they were maybe Dockers could do a full 180 on the ladder.

Something to consider

[QUOTE=Pace To Burn;351846]
    no worries luffy..... not slagging anyone off here but none of this should be happening anyways...... and only people involved would understand...... i do have bit of sour grapes over few things...... but i thought that i gave alot to the club and volenteered for alot more things than others... and as for people are happy to see me go.. well im not going to lose sleep over it... wish the club all the best just a shame if all the good work done past two years is lost thats all.....[/QUOT

I'd hate to see what you write when you are slagging someone off then Rooster. I dont know what sour grapes you would have as you were always looked after when you needed anything to the best of our ability and as already stated before by myself on another thread your work off the field was apreciated by all. As i said at the time mate thats the way footy clubs work some people do more than others and if your one that did alot than hold your head high. If you want a pat on the back ill be glad to accomadate next time i see you. At the end of the day we all learn little lessons in life about how we should handle certain situations and hope to learn from them but honestly i cant see how you have been let down or any of the other guys that have gone.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast