Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Has any one else been erased off the Sydney Afl website or just me???????

[QUOTE=Mr PHD;351921]Ive heard whispers the Rosster and Webb may be headed to Balmain.

With over a dozen interstate signings from prominent leagues they may be better suited under the guidance of a coach who respects them both as players and more importantly good guys.

If they were maybe Dockers could do a full 180 on the ladder.

Something to consider

Didn't Balmain have the longest list of recruits last year? I remember last year on this site there was a lot of discussion about Balmains new players; I hope for them that the new list is better.

The Rooster's a dud anyway, his mouth is bigger than his heart. Let him fly away!

Webby won't go to Balmain, it'll take him 1 1/2 hrs to get there in peak hour from his home.

On the Rookie List
    so if my mouth is bigger than my heart what does that say about your guts to your back side they are the same...... huge.... are you going back to wests next year??....... as for young kanga.... to be a young verion of kanga meaning kanga coach you have to be able to play......... or even touch the footy... maybe running water out to luffy and hollywood next year is more your area..... pace to burn and key forward nothing more to say to u both.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    so if my mouth is bigger than my heart what does that say about your guts to your back side they are the same...... huge.... are you going back to wests next year??....... as for young kanga.... to be a young verion of kanga meaning kanga coach you have to be able to play......... or even touch the footy... maybe running water out to luffy and hollywood next year is more your area..... pace to burn and key forward nothing more to say to u both.
    what the fook does Kanga Coach have to do with me at all....we were the Kangaroos u mongo...... on the note of my ability...im never been one not to be realstic about my playing ability...and yes in the past 3 years ive been more than below average............ but over all id rather be seen as a decent bloke....catch my drift!!!
    Come On Boys Make A Noise...

Quote Originally Posted by YoungKanga View Post
    what the fook does Kanga Coach have to do with me at all....we were the Kangaroos u mongo...... on the note of my ability...im never been one not to be realstic about my playing ability...and yes in the past 3 years ive been more than below average............ but over all id rather be seen as a decent bloke....catch my drift!!!
    This is great stuff!

it is isnt it .
    about time the claws came back out been boring reading for a while.

Yeah i'm surprised Marto hasn't thrown his two bob in yet. Then again,he would be quiet after Homebake! I miss ya champ! How about xmas beers with a wannabe flyboy?

Rooster, i've never played for wests. Not sure who you think I am.

Trying to read between the lines of the Rooster's posts, it sounds like he and Garns have been dudded by Campbelltown money wise so the Rooster is a bit dirty and Garns has moved on to ECE. Fair enough IF thats the case.

But it makes me think, if the Blues have told them they cant pay & have now come up with coin for Bird,Luff & Campbell could it be a way of the Blues getting rid of Garns & Rooster??

Knowing that they dont come for free its not a bad tactic instead of sacking them.

On the Rookie List
    any one who spoke to me at the end of 2007 season also knew i had no intentions of moving back up to darwin but an offer to work and play footy again in darwin came up and i had to take it..... unlike last year that i planned to come up.. to end it best of luck to all players at the blues next year

any one who spoke to me at the end of 2007 season also knew i had no intentions of moving back up to darwin but an offer to work and play footy again in darwin came up and i had to take it..... unlike last year that i planned to come up.. to end it best of luck to all players at the blues next year
    can't really see what your problem is mate? i really don't.. a lot of what you say on this forum is speculation and dribble.. even the great man himself, luffy that is, put a stop to your crap pretty quickly. not only that you would prefer to have people think you have been treated badly by a club that only did the right thing by you.. set the record straight mate.. pace has defended you by complementing how much of a club person you were and i'm sure looking back at what you gave us, agree you were worth the money.. i have no prob with you and think it's fantastic you're heading back home for all the right reasons.. the only prob i had was how you left, which i thought we cleared up. at the end of the day a footy club can only run if there is give and take both by the club and the player, which in this case surely was the case?
    Looking dangerous in the forward 50

Wink Package Deal

Rooster,word has it that you have been shopping yourself around the league,with the sweetener being the possibility of bringing your brother John ""the murderer" Murdie with you.
    This should be enough to seal any deal you want.

Buddy
    Further proof that football clubs that employ mercenaries are stuffed and will always end up in the same place.

You people at C-Town a slow learners. You have been in a cycle for 20 years. Open the cheque book, bring in a heap of players for a year or two have some success, then they all walk out the club is stuffed and recriminations and allegations are flying right left and centre and you spend 3 or 4 years at the bottom.

So your response this time is to employ the club wrecker Steve Bird.

Birdy is a good bloke and a good coach but all he did at C-Town and Balmain was bring in a heap of blokes( dare I say mercenaries) who stay for 2 years, win a flag and then piss off leaving the club stuffed and in a @@@@ load worse state than when he arrived.

Your club ahs had no sustained success since his last visit ( the ecxception being the year Brunts had a big cheque book bought in 15 players, won a flag and you were back to the bottom the year after). Bird sent the Tigers broke and surprise surprise a heap of players left without being paid and they have barely made the finals in 8 years since he left.

Anyone see a pattern?

I wonder how it will finish this time.

You would be able to build a big house with all the money that has been promised to players in the SFL that hasnt been forth coming.

Maybe its not the clubs who are dumb but the club hopping players who keep getting stiffed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast