Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Has any one else been erased off the Sydney Afl website or just me???????

[QUOTE=Mr PHD;351921]Ive heard whispers the Rosster and Webb may be headed to Balmain.

With over a dozen interstate signings from prominent leagues they may be better suited under the guidance of a coach who respects them both as players and more importantly good guys.

If they were maybe Dockers could do a full 180 on the ladder.

Something to consider

Grow Up mate

Quote Originally Posted by YoungKanga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    so if my mouth is bigger than my heart what does that say about your guts to your back side they are the same...... huge.... are you going back to wests next year??....... as for young kanga.... to be a young verion of kanga meaning kanga coach you have to be able to play......... or even touch the footy... maybe running water out to luffy and hollywood next year is more your area..... pace to burn and key forward nothing more to say to u both.
    what the fook does Kanga Coach have to do with me at all....we were the Kangaroos u mongo...... on the note of my ability...im never been one not to be realstic about my playing ability...and yes in the past 3 years ive been more than below average............ but over all id rather be seen as a decent bloke....catch my drift!!!
    Id say your past 23 years have been below average Young Kanga - perhaps it has something to do with the genes, with your family being very close and all

I think you blokes should alan easeup on Rooster - its being made out that he is the only bloke in the comp who has swapped sides. To be honest, SFL is the worst comp in Australia for players swapping clubs - Does anyone have any loyalty. Perhaps its the rubgy culture.

But to Roosters credit i would be jumping cambelltown's leaky ship as well - besides he can spell, has two arms and doesnt speak with a stutter so he just doesnt fit in there

On the Rookie List
    thanks go eagles but i had no intention of even leaving the club............ thats where all this is coming from was a 3 to 4 year mission considering where the club was at when we got there but hey bag me all you want for trying to help .... ungreatful.....

Id say your past 23 years have been below average Young Kanga - perhaps it has something to do with the genes, with your family being very close and all

I think you blokes should alan easeup on Rooster - its being made out that he is the only bloke in the comp who has swapped sides. To be honest, SFL is the worst comp in Australia for players swapping clubs - Does anyone have any loyalty. Perhaps its the rubgy culture.

But to Roosters credit i would be jumping cambelltown's leaky ship as well - besides he can spell, has two arms and doesnt speak with a stutter so he just doesnt fit in there[/QUOTE]

Very harsh Eagles. Perhaps they need to chant "one more Eagles" which is a common cry from someone close to you. I'm not sure what "rubgy" is though.So maybe spelling is a problem in the hills too? We all know which club steals players the most don't we? And sometimes the parents get angry and become inDIGNANt at the way business is done.
    Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by humphrey bear View Post
    Further proof that football clubs that employ mercenaries are stuffed and will always end up in the same place.

You people at C-Town a slow learners. You have been in a cycle for 20 years. Open the cheque book, bring in a heap of players for a year or two have some success, then they all walk out the club is stuffed and recriminations and allegations are flying right left and centre and you spend 3 or 4 years at the bottom.

So your response this time is to employ the club wrecker Steve Bird.

Birdy is a good bloke and a good coach but all he did at C-Town and Balmain was bring in a heap of blokes( dare I say mercenaries) who stay for 2 years, win a flag and then piss off leaving the club stuffed and in a @@@@ load worse state than when he arrived.

Your club ahs had no sustained success since his last visit ( the ecxception being the year Brunts had a big cheque book bought in 15 players, won a flag and you were back to the bottom the year after). Bird sent the Tigers broke and surprise surprise a heap of players left without being paid and they have barely made the finals in 8 years since he left.

Anyone see a pattern?

I wonder how it will finish this time.

You would be able to build a big house with all the money that has been promised to players in the SFL that hasnt been forth coming.

Maybe its not the clubs who are dumb but the club hopping players who keep getting stiffed.

Think you better check your facts Humphrey. When Brunts won a flag for us in 99 he didn't bring in 15 players at all. Basically the whole side had been playing the previous three years in Act with us. Then we made a Grand Final in 2001 and also made the finals in 2003 after also winning the Villis Cup. It was only then the next two seasons we struggled. It seems very funny you can attack us for the way we do things But im sure there alot more Senior flags in our cupboard since we came into the comp then your club has won. And to attack Birdie is also quite entertaining as your club happened to approach him to see if he was interested in coaching you this year.In 95 when he coached us solo our side was 90% local juniors with a couple of army guys and two from wollongong. And just to clarify for everyone our club has always paid our players on presentation night and there is not one player or coach owed money. And we don't hold it back until they sign for the next year like alot others out there.......

On the Rookie List
    [/QUOTE]Id say your past 23 years have been below average Young Kanga - perhaps it has something to do with the genes, with your family being very close and all

But to Roosters credit i would be jumping cambelltown's leaky ship as well - besides he can spell, has two arms and doesnt speak with a stutter so he just doesnt fit in there[/QUOTE]

haha GoEagles.....u really are a muppet... not sure who uve got me mixed up with but ive only just hit 20..... as for my family genes im not to sure wat ud be refering to there....

I dont think anyone is havin a go at poor Rooster for swapping sides...i think the whole forum has come to grips with the fact that some blokes are changing clubs as reguarly as they change there duds...its just accepted.. only thing people annoyed at the fact he started slaggin...but meh

Before u go pointin the finger again....get ur facts straight.... and please the old westie sterotyping is old.
    Come On Boys Make A Noise...

On the Rookie List
    young kanga shut the hell up.... u really have no idea and should not be having any input to this website....

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Pace To Burn View Post
    Think you better check your facts Humphrey. When Brunts won a flag for us in 99 he didn't bring in 15 players at all. Basically the whole side had been playing the previous three years in Act with us. Then we made a Grand Final in 2001 and also made the finals in 2003 after also winning the Villis Cup.
    Not wanting to be argumentative but names like Lenton, Graham, Fiddles, Free and Stanto. Lenton was there at least one year earlier than 99 but these seem like imports to me....and I can only assume there are more considering these were all from one club, Wests!!!!

Rooster, You have done really well. A whole forum about YOU so no one will forget YOU. As well as play good SFL football, currently playing two's in NT, according to NTAFL website, otherwise it would be good football, you do one thing better and that is talk about your self. You should change your name to The Man Junior. As for bagging you I don't see anyone on this forum actually bag you. You seem to twist the words of what people say to suit your self in order for you to look like a victim. I suggest you spend less time on this silly ROOSTER forum, more time on the training track and trying to get a game in the 1s in NT, otherwise your trip to Darwin has been a good working holiday.

On the Rookie List
    your name says it all.... have only just made return to football afetr serious neck injury 7 weeks ago...... and was a very possible chance that was never going to be a return so get the facts straight and also did make return to 1 st on friday night in the 45 points smashing of the tiwi islands maybe few people should watch it then make judgments... and young kanga watch to see how to play footy...

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Boy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pace To Burn View Post
    Think you better check your facts Humphrey. When Brunts won a flag for us in 99 he didn't bring in 15 players at all. Basically the whole side had been playing the previous three years in Act with us. Then we made a Grand Final in 2001 and also made the finals in 2003 after also winning the Villis Cup.
    Not wanting to be argumentative but names like Lenton, Graham, Fiddles, Free and Stanto. Lenton was there at least one year earlier than 99 but these seem like imports to me....and I can only assume there are more considering these were all from one club, Wests!!!!
    As i said coastal, the guys who played in 99 had all been with us for a couple of seasons. Lents, Free and Fiddles had come from Wests to play in a stronger comp as did some other guys Eg Fitzy, JC. My point was that they hadn't all been brought in for one year to win a flag they were there for a fair few seasons. As for TG and Stanto, TG played the whole year in Ressies and Stanto made his debut in the GF to Tag Bugg and had never played for Wests. He came to play for us through his Association with Freddo through Touch Footy. As i have said before all clubs take players from others year in year out but i thought it was a bit harsh of Humphrey to say that we have just bought premierships. The main reason we have struggled over the past few seasons has been the lack of Juniors we had coming through which is now changing as our 18s showed this year by nearly making the finals after coming back up into the top grade.

you are embarassing

Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    young kanga shut the hell up.... u really have no idea and should not be having any input to this website....

what gives you the right to tell other people that they should not have any input into this website. You might think this is Roosteronline.com but it is not.
    You are a complete embarassment and you don't even realise that everyone is laughing at you, and have for a long time.

talking about your magnificent return to 1st, what did they have a mass of injuries, did you manage to get more ground time than last years grand final, which basically was blink and you miss him performance and then you run around with a wanker tatoo.

tell you what I am bored and sick and tired of the rooster, your a tool, and sydney is better off without tools like you giving the sydney comp a bad name.

I must say though in the defence of some great writing on this website it has been amusing listening to so many people take the p*&@ out of you.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast