Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Has any one else been erased off the Sydney Afl website or just me???????

Rooster

Rooster,

I think you have one real good year in Sydney left in new and need to be in a place where you're welcome, not in the shadow of your mate and prove these tools wrong once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Avian Flu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    young kanga shut the hell up.... u really have no idea and should not be having any input to this website....

what gives you the right to tell other people that they should not have any input into this website. You might think this is Roosteronline.com but it is not.
    You are a complete embarassment and you don't even realise that everyone is laughing at you, and have for a long time.

talking about your magnificent return to 1st, what did they have a mass of injuries, did you manage to get more ground time than last years grand final, which basically was blink and you miss him performance and then you run around with a wanker tatoo.

tell you what I am bored and sick and tired of the rooster, your a tool, and sydney is better off without tools like you giving the sydney comp a bad name.

I must say though in the defence of some great writing on this website it has been amusing listening to so many people take the p*&@ out of you.

[QUOTE=Mr PHD;352461]Rooster,

I think you have one real good year in Sydney left in new and need to be in a place where you're welcome, not in the shadow of your mate and prove these tools wrong once and for all.

Mr PHD, i don't think it is about proving anything to anyone who cares really, just when one bloke starts a web thread about himself, and lets face it does anyone else on this web site talk themselves up and self promote themself like the Rooster. If he just got on with playing footy like any other normal bloke he wouldn't be as disliked as he is.

He puts his own rumours out, and use to self promote troy parker until everyone found out he was the rooster.

If that is not embarassing I don't know what is.

The Rooster would fit in with your mate Hall at Balmain Mr PHD, all show and absolutely no go.

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Pace To Burn View Post

As i said coastal, the guys who played in 99 had all been with us for a couple of seasons. Lents, Free and Fiddles had come from Wests to play in a stronger comp as did some other guys Eg Fitzy, JC. My point was that they hadn't all been brought in for one year to win a flag they were there for a fair few seasons. As for TG and Stanto, TG played the whole year in Ressies and Stanto made his debut in the GF to Tag Bugg and had never played for Wests. He came to play for us through his Association with Freddo through Touch Footy. As i have said before all clubs take players from others year in year out but i thought it was a bit harsh of Humphrey to say that we have just bought premierships. The main reason we have struggled over the past few seasons has been the lack of Juniors we had coming through which is now changing as our 18s showed this year by nearly making the finals after coming back up into the top grade.
    I was a fly on the wall at the recruitment meeting held at Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL before the season of 99 where 4 Wests boys were interviewed individually and "courted" by Brunton over a couple of drinks. Very professional indeed. I even think the late Bob Prenter was there. Anyway the point is that other than Lenton and maybe one other it would have been difficult for them to play in the ACTAFL when they were at this meeting. If you recall Stanto had to sit the the first 10 games out because Wests would not release him. It had nothing to do with Freddo, he did not enjoy training under Cormack. As for players from other clubs I can only assume there were no others, otherwise peopel from these clubs who frequent this site would have said something by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Avian Flu View Post
    young kanga shut the hell up.... u really have no idea and should not be having any input to this website....

what gives you the right to tell other people that they should not have any input into this website. You might think this is Roosteronline.com but it is not.
    You are a complete embarassment and you don't even realise that everyone is laughing at you, and have for a long time.

talking about your magnificent return to 1st, what did they have a mass of injuries, did you manage to get more ground time than last years grand final, which basically was blink and you miss him performance and then you run around with a wanker tatoo.

tell you what I am bored and sick and tired of the rooster, your a tool, and sydney is better off without tools like you giving the sydney comp a bad name.

I must say though in the defence of some great writing on this website it has been amusing listening to so many people take the p*&@ out of you.
    Avian Flu you must be crook

Your just another tall poppy syndrome trying to take a swipe at someone who is actually quite a good player - im sure representing NSW is testament to this.

You cant even compare Rooster and Young Kanga - lets get that straight.

Rooster played in a winning granny and you still bag him?????

The people who have an idea respect and admire Roosters talents and he is a great bloke to match

My tip - your a hack who i'd say would get towelled up by someone like young kanga - and that is embarrassing.

Young Kanga - if you count the 3 years you were stuck in grade 4 you are actually 23. But i guess because you only have 10 toes and 10 fingers you can only count to 20????

Avian Flu -Give it a wash

sorry go eagles, but the rooster brings it on himself. I am bagging him about the way he self promotes himself and bags others, if you are happy with a guy with a big mouth, go for it buddy.

I think it is funny that he goes so quiet when people give back to him what he gives out. Gets a little sulky I reckon.

although now that he has a couple of boyfriends sticking up for him we might here from the great man again.

he loves people kissing his arse

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by GoEagles View Post
    Young Kanga - if you count the 3 years you were stuck in grade 4 you are actually 23. But i guess because you only have 10 toes and 10 fingers you can only count to 20??
    hahah thankfully those 10 fingers and 10 toes were able to get my a uni degree.
    id like to know when u played GoEagles...if it was back in 80's or 90's it would explain ur hatred of the blues....to put it simply they probably used to kick ur ass...
    Come On Boys Make A Noise...

your name says it all.... have only just made return to football afetr serious neck injury 7 weeks ago...... and was a very possible chance that was never going to be a return so get the facts straight and also did make return to 1 st on friday night in the 45 points smashing of the tiwi islands maybe few people should watch it then make judgments... and young kanga watch to see how to play footy...
    I guess the NTAFL web site must be wrong. It has you missing two games with you returning through the two's without kicking a goal or being named as a best player for two games before somehow being recalled for the ones. The coach obviously feels you can kick the ball properly or as Avian Flu stated there must have been a large amount of injuries for you to get a game without performing. Anyway, your a good Sydney Footballer so no doubt will return to Sydney at the end of your current season and cockle doodle doo about yourself and how great you were up there. Also when did you make the NSW side?

Districts must not have had many injuries,or they have a ton of depth,to beat the Tiwi Islands by nearly 8 goals. They're doing something right. And in Roosters defence,last years NT GF was hardly a big mans game,it was like the wet season had come early.and a flag is a flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Districts must not have had many injuries,or they have a ton of depth,to beat the Tiwi Islands by nearly 8 goals. They're doing something right. And in Roosters defence,last years NT GF was hardly a big mans game,it was like the wet season had come early.and a flag is a flag.
    Pekay, I'm just trying to highlight the dribble that spills from Roosters beak. If he was humble about his deeds then I'm sure he wouldn't be bagged about his footballing travels. He can play. He seems to struggle against old teams, hence why he would be better off in another league as he has played for half the teams in this comp and will only play well every second week. As for the GF, if getting wet on the pine and crossing the white line at 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 to listen to the coach talk and the last 30 second to go in the last is anything to brag about then good for him. Anyway thats to you Rooster you legend of the game. May you play well this week.

On the Rookie List
    in the reserve grade games that i played in we had 6 players from first grade and the following week we had 5.... in whiurned to firch myself and gerrard atkins returned to firsts to beat the tiwis....... as for rep team ... told drinky this year was not interested and year bef i played at scg versus canberra and also played against riverina in 2001 but no idea your must be very very good friends with pace to burn........ both got no idea...

Best seller, Not!!!

5 pages of dribble started by someone whos name was missing from a players list, why not resurrect this into a movie or possibly a book.

Better still an autobiography would be the preferred option by the creator of this thread.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast