Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sydney to take on new look - Melbourne Herald Sun

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    As others have pointed out already in this thread, the team hasn't been announced yet. Any team you've seen on TFS of FAFLT is someone else's guess.
    I hope that's right, because the team put forward on TFS looked like same old, same old, withthe only real changes being ; Mattner in for Mal, White in for Schnieds.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    TFS teams for the early R1 start are a joke, I remember in previous years they picked retired players.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    TFS teams for the early R1 start are a joke, I remember in previous years they picked retired players.
    Well, they certainly rate Spida highly. Fox Footy Teams had him playing for us while a banner at the bottom of the screen said he was injured - and while he's hosting the event at Club Swans. He's very versatile and mobile for a big man.

Definately noticed Brabazon's name on the list to be picked from on the Footy Show.They went through it so fast I only caught his name and Jarred Moores.

Quote Originally Posted by smasher View Post
    Definately noticed Brabazon's name on the list to be picked from on the Footy Show.They went through it so fast I only caught his name and Jarred Moores.
    They had only Mattner and White , as new additions in the run on side, Then 8 interchange , Bevan, Moore, Jack, Brabazon, Bird, Brennen, Barlow, Grundy
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Brad Johnson called him Ryan Brazabon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Diabolical View Post
    Those tests suggest he is good at running - not the 'carry' part (or 'disposal' part as you mention).
    Or the tackling part.

Dam i thought this was about Sydney launching a new, sexier guernsey to replace the current old and stale one.

Oh well heres hoping!

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234