Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jack rising star?

jack rising star?

would be a chance to be this weeks rising star wouldnt he?? who else is there for the round. Palmer from fremantle would be a strong chance i guess.
    Theres not much left to say

I'd say not a chance. 9 poss and 1 goal is not going to get a RS nomination.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Palmer is almost a shoe-in for the nomination this round with 22 possessions and a goal.
    I only support one team: The SYDNEY SWANS!!!!!

true i guess, just looked pretty impressive, took some hard knocks. Should be able to get a nomination this year if he keeps developing

Quote Originally Posted by 573v30 View Post
    Palmer is almost a shoe-in for the nomination this round with 22 possessions and a goal.

No doubt !!
    Est 1874
    SMFC

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    No RS, but if Jack plays for the rest of his career as he did today, I'll be a happy chappy.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by NMWBloods View Post
    I'd say not a chance. 9 poss and 1 goal is not going to get a RS nomination.
    At the game, I could have sworn Jack picked up more than 9 possessions. I'm assuming I got him confused with O'Keefe on a number of occasions (5 and 15, both blond) because at the game I thought he was among our best.

Anyway, won't get the nom this week, but I would be very surprised if he doesn't at some point this year.

Bird also looked much better than last week. Still not quite used to the pace of the big leagues, but looked much more comfortable this time around. Moore, Barlow and Grundy (yes, Grundy) also looked really good.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Im sure Jack will get one at some stage this season- just wait till he gets a full match without trying to knock himself out about 4 times every week! Looked very composed today. Bird got himself into the game a lot better today, his disposal was ordinary- but you could see he has excellent vision and saw some very good plays just didnt quite have the execution.
    And Moore and Barlow also did well I though, and Grundy looked a lot better then last week.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    I thought Cheese was the man for the nom today. He looked pretty good out there today.

Palmer has it though.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Anyone else here think Jack looks a lot like Palmer from a distance? They are both quick left footers with blonde hair.

forward coach
    Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    At the game, I could have sworn Jack picked up more than 9 possessions. I'm assuming I got him confused with O'Keefe on a number of occasions (5 and 15, both blond) because at the game I thought he was among our best.

Anyway, won't get the nom this week, but I would be very surprised if he doesn't at some point this year.

Bird also looked much better than last week. Still not quite used to the pace of the big leagues, but looked much more comfortable this time around. Moore, Barlow and Grundy (yes, Grundy) also looked really good.
    bird was good destroying pearce who was a rising star

jack bird moore and barlow shouldnt be dropped unless they do something completley terrible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast