Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 38

Thread: BBBH - Check out what's cooking on the eagles forum

  1. #25
    The old Boiler! Wardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Blissful Delirium
    Posts
    6,235
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    Same here, last time I read EFH was when Judd said he was leaving, it was the best laugh I had had....since sitting next to Big Al in Canberra when we beat Melbourne.
    Al sat in front of Ange & I at the 06 Grandfinal - very entertaining indeed (although I thought he as was going to burst a foofy valve at one stage!)
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

  2. #26
    RWOs Black Sheep AnnieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    At Goodesy's Place
    Posts
    10,471
    Did anyone see on the news last night in Sydney, Morris Dill-lemma say that Blind Barry should be charged by the police?

    Is he for real?

    The media outlet (I think it was Ch7) went to the police and asked them what they thought - the police said they had no immediate plans to charge Blind Barry (nor would they) - and Staker has no immediate plans to lay any charges.

    This has totally gotten out of hand. It's only a broken wrist!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

  3. #27
    On the Rookie List Jewels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Copacabana
    Posts
    3,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Haddad View Post
    Did anyone see on the news last night in Sydney, Morris Dill-lemma say that Blind Barry should be charged by the police?

    Is he for real?

    The media outlet (I think it was Ch7) went to the police and asked them what they thought - the police said they had no immediate plans to charge Blind Barry (nor would they) - and Staker has no immediate plans to lay any charges.

    This has totally gotten out of hand. It's only a broken wrist!!
    I saw that - what a joke. I bet my life if we happen to make the GF, he'll be wandering around in a Swans guernsey spouting what a fan he is!

  4. #28
    The old Boiler! Wardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Blissful Delirium
    Posts
    6,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    I saw that - what a joke. I bet my life if we happen to make the GF, he'll be wandering around in a Swans guernsey spouting what a fan he is!
    yeah and Baz kicks a bag of goals - he will be singing how great he is!!!
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

  5. #29
    Formerly 'BBB' Triple B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    6,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Haddad View Post
    Did anyone see on the news last night in Sydney, Morris Dill-lemma say that Blind Barry should be charged by the police?
    Are u serious??

    I missed that, but I cannot believe his advisors would have endorsed him to say that.

    What a prat.

    And I'm with you Annie, if I see him trying to gain political mileage by jumping on the coattails of any future Swan success, he'll get an absolute @@@@ing gobful from me.

    That has made me seriously pissed
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

  6. #30
    Travelling Swannie!! mcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    4,653
    that was absolutely pathetic from one fo the most incompetent politicians ever. I can't believe he said that, as others have said we know what colours he will be wearing if we get anywhere near the business end of the season. Really pissed me off as well!

  7. #31
    RWOs Black Sheep AnnieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    At Goodesy's Place
    Posts
    10,471
    As part of the same segment, Chris Murphy (celebrity lawyer who lost all his money in the Opeus fiasco), was drumming up business for himself ready to represent anyone who wanted to lay charges against Blind Barry.

    Seriously, it's gotten beyond a joke.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

  8. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Haddad View Post
    Did anyone see on the news last night in Sydney, Morris Dill-lemma say that Blind Barry should be charged by the police?

    Is he for real?
    He should be charged for gross incompetence. Of course someone who worked for Graeme Richardson would know all about dishing out back handers

  9. #33
    Suspended by the MRP
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mortlake
    Posts
    2,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Haddad View Post
    As part of the same segment, Chris Murphy (celebrity lawyer who lost all his money in the Opeus fiasco), was drumming up business for himself ready to represent anyone who wanted to lay charges against Blind Barry.

    Seriously, it's gotten beyond a joke.
    All politicians should be charged for impersonating a human being!

    Surely, you would have seen worst hits than this in Rugby League/Union?

  10. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrimReaper View Post
    Surely, you would have seen worst hits than this in Rugby League/Union?
    Peter Baldwin playing on the left wing of the Leichardt Branch of the ALP comes to mind

  11. #35
    Suspended by the MRP
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mortlake
    Posts
    2,203
    Quote Originally Posted by connolly View Post
    Peter Baldwin playing on the left wing of the Leichardt Branch of the ALP comes to mind
    I see!

  12. #36
    Veterans List Big Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    7,006
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    Same here, last time I read EFH was when Judd said he was leaving, it was the best laugh I had had....since sitting next to Big Al in Canberra when we beat Melbourne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Al sat in front of Ange & I at the 06 Grandfinal - very entertaining indeed (although I thought he as was going to burst a foofy valve at one stage!)
    The word your looking for Wardy is idiot.

    Yep GS, funniest day at the footy ever. That Melbourne supporter is still in therapy.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

    Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO