Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The banner today

Quote Originally Posted by nikkas View Post
    Did ya get ya mug on the Tele, I thought you were going to jump the fence and hurt the man with the score board attitude.. tooot tooot said the little red fire truck!
    I'll watch the replay in the next day or two and get back to ya.

But its a nice little red fire truck.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Suspended by the MRP
    Little red fire truck?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrimReaper View Post
    Little red fire truck?
    Sorry mate,it's a little in joke between me and nikkas.

But "the wheels on the little red fire truck go round and round,round and round"
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by swantastic View Post
    Sorry mate,it's a little in joke between me and nikkas.

But "the wheels on the little red fire truck go round and round,round and round"
    I see! The mind boggles.

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    The banner was one of our best to be honest. Far better than Geelong's silly little rag they ran through.

The Cheer Squad was excellent today as well. Very loud chanting in the 2nd & 3rd quarters when the game in the balance. Outflagged the Cats Cheer Squad something shocking (thanks very much to Cher our local Geelong flyer of the red & white flag & saviour to all those wanting to be involved in good tifo) ! Apart from their chequered flag down near the front they had nothing I swear.

Is that Hickey Stand full of people from the local nursing home out of day release, I swear? The amount of grannies in that stand really stuck out.Every club has their fair share of grannies,but you really notice it at Kardinia Park.

Is Geelong kind of like the place people from Melbourne retire to or something?

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

Quote Originally Posted by JF_Bay22_SCG View Post
    No.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

JF
    Hahaha...dear god no. That is Queensland mate! Geelong is the kind of place you go to if there is a nuclear war and the only remaining bomb shelter is there....
    Go you mighty BLOODBOYS!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodboy View Post
    Hahaha...dear god no. That is Queensland mate! Geelong is the kind of place you go to if there is a nuclear war and the only remaining bomb shelter is there....
    The Hickey Stand looked like it had a fair few people affected by radiation then.

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"

Thanks jf im glad you liked my loud chanting i really enjoyed sitting in th nback row between you, hatley there was always a chant going it mad the day fun and i only had 1 drink how weird!
    Hope plenty ppl come down help us with the banner this week so we can come up with more fantastic ideas!
    OUR EDGE IS REG

Quote Originally Posted by bloodboy View Post
    Ah, the Victorian equivalent of Newcastle or Wollongong then?

JF

Ah, the Victorian equivalent of Newcastle or Wollongong then?

JF
    Geelong is not the equivalent of the Gong. We stay up till at least nine oclock!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12