Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mark Fine in SEN has vendetta against Swans

Meh who cares.

He's been whining about the Swans for years. Quite ironic that St Kilda have been in more awful games than we have in the last few years, and with far less success and minimal justification for that given the quality of their side.

Mark Fine/Mark Doren=@@@@ wits.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

What a year 2005 SSFC/CFC

Mark Doran SEN Another Hard into the Swans

Mark Doran is now insisting that we lose the points, that follows up on KB doing the same, now SEN are close to the AFL having snagged rights to the footy so is this good politics softening up the issue for a decision?

North are saying nothing in the press negative, but are reportedly having 'discussions' at AFL house.

Interestingly the morning show poll for listeners was 3 -1 in favour of no change in result.
    Sports do not build character. They reveal it....Heywood Broun

I always turn to the sports pages first, which record people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures......Earl Warren

SEN dead set are a @@@@ing disgrace,they should report the news not try and bias decisions against certain teams.(never st kilda oh no)

The Plough reckons we should cop a huge fine as to deter others from dong the same,even tho he said most likely it was a mistake.

SEN should be called St Kilda sports station.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

What a year 2005 SSFC/CFC
    Quote Originally Posted by swantastic View Post
    SEN dead set are a @@@@ing disgrace,they should report the news not try and bias decisions against certain teams.(never st kilda oh no)

The Plough reckons we should cop a huge fine as to deter others from dong the same,even tho he said most likely it was a mistake.

SEN should be called St Kilda sports station.
    Exactly it is getting worse the Plough is now saying AFL has to go in hard otherwise teams will use it as a tactic! Now as if we didn't know Wallace talks absolute crap......
    Sports do not build character. They reveal it....Heywood Broun

I always turn to the sports pages first, which record people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures......Earl Warren

Dont he AFL hire the interchange stewart? Each club also have there own. therfore if NMFC and the AFL cant pick it up at the time then should'nt be "play on". Lets not forget that when Kirky kicked that point the AFL, KB Mark Doran and the NMFC were not crying about wether it was a point or a goal!

Quote Originally Posted by JUDO View Post
    Dont he AFL hire the interchange stewart? Each club also have there own. therfore if NMFC and the AFL cant pick it up at the time then should'nt be "play on". Lets not forget that when Kirky kicked that point the AFL, KB Mark Doran and the NMFC were not crying about wether it was a point or a goal!
    Oh no, according the the umpires department it wasn't a goal because the umpire was in the perfect position

God I hate that holier than thou "We're the umpires, so we must be right" attitude. It was a clear goal, you can even tell from the front view! He was leaning back over the line FFS.

forward coach
    fines alright his daughter actually barracks for us.
    he has also said we are one of the very few teams that can challenge for the flag.
    he probably hates watching when we play the crap we did on sunday,thank god for goodes and tige they don't muck around with it they go straight.

Finey

Mark Fine of SEN last night..

I swear something happened to the bloke, he's developed a man crush on Goodesy...

I knew he would turn for the man eventually... hehe.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    I'm not about to judge him for that.
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12