Thread: Sydney footy TV times

Sydney footy TV times

Ive added a new link on the RWOwiki page to give information on what AFL is on FTA TV during the week.

A must for all adicts.

TV - RWOwiki

What a co-incidence. I went to Melbourne this weekend as a result of tickets booked cheapy in Oct 07.

I noticed on 7 that you could get the Sunday show on 7HD. So I tuned into 9 HD tonight and to my surprise I could see Caro in all her scary digital glory. I was about to post my discovery and bingo!.

So no Sunday AFL footy show on 9HD?
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Ive added a new link on the RWOwiki page to give information on what AFL is on FTA TV during the week.

A must for all adicts.

TV - RWOwiki
    Nice work, barry.

Good to see someone using the WIKI!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    What a co-incidence. I went to Melbourne this weekend as a result of tickets booked cheapy in Oct 07.

I noticed on 7 that you could get the Sunday show on 7HD. So I tuned into 9 HD tonight and to my surprise I could see Caro in all her scary digital glory. I was about to post my discovery and bingo!.

So no Sunday AFL footy show on 9HD?
    There was a thread about these shows on HD two weeks ago.

The downside is that now that Before The Game is "live" om 10HD it is no longer shown delayed on SD or analog. BTG would previously often get dropped on F1 (or other sport) was on so maybe that's the reason. I'm OK but there will be many who can't get HD.

At least Nine is still showing the delayed Footy Show for those who need it.

I like Footy Classified and I don't have to download it now.

With HD set top boxes under $100 on ebay, we've actually got it pretty good here in Sydney. The only thing missing would be live Friday night footy, but I'm led to believe that they cant show games on HD channels as it breaches the anti-syphoning legistation..... so may never happen.

On the Rookie List
    I've been watching the Sunday morning programme on 7 HD on my computer(it's the only HD tuner I've got) . That show has been on from 10.00 am to 11.00 am and not 12.00 as indicated.
    Thanks for the info I can now have a look at the other programmes on 9 and 10. I thought only 7 was showing HD AFL programmes in Sydney.
    So much to watch, so little time!!
    Run2Live,Live2Run