Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ROK on On the Couch next Monday...

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bloods2005 View Post
    Yeah Healy rates us highly, wich is good to see, chris judd was so boring tonight on the couch...
    If I was Judd I would be as boring and uncontroversial as possible just so they didn't invite me back.
    walls and sheahan asking the hard question - FFS - as if he was going to answer that question about when he knew about drugs. As if he was going to stick the boot in to Fev.
    I cracked up about his comment re feeding the barking dog first.

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Yeah THE BARKING DOG was worth it, you're funny Juddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    Love watching on the couch but got to agree that Judd was a bit of a dud.
    And ROK was no better. It's very rare to have any of these interviews be particularly interesting.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Quote Originally Posted by NMWBloods View Post
    And ROK was no better. It's very rare to have any of these interviews be particularly interesting.
    Extremely biased interview
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

ROK on the Couch

I mentioned this in another thread but ROK when asked about Nick Davis and Healy stated he still has the talent - Rok replied(not exact wording) you can have the talent but if you dont do the hard work....

Really says it all coming from a senior player IMHO I would say he has no respect with the playing group or leadership.

Not really tradeable who would want him? best bet take a round 2 or 3 just to move him on.

Cheers

waz

Looked totally like ROK was quoting the standard party line (and not just in that comment).
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    That interview as a whole was pretty Cringeworthy. You can tell alot of our boys don't get interviewed in front of the camera much.

Bazza on the couch would of been great value (if they didn't spend all the time interviewing him about 'punchgate.')
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers1984 View Post
    That interview as a whole was pretty Cringeworthy. You can tell alot of our boys don't get interviewed in front of the camera much.

Bazza on the couch would of been great value (if they didn't spend all the time interviewing him about 'punchgate.')
    It would be nice to have $1 for everytime ROK said, "You know". I'd be rich!
    Swannies for life!

Blog Entries
    What did he say about Roos. Or are you waiting for my comment, because I still think he is a bit of a dick (in need of a new do).

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Hasn't had a lot of media exposure, didn't have the composure to come with any wisecracks about say Hally or Goodsey.

GH was obviously impressed with his leadership role in the internationals.

When asked about Roosey, thought he could have been a more expansive, and the crew could have gone in a bit harder to learn what it's really like playing under Roosey.

Learnt SBA really.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazza View Post
    I mentioned this in another thread but ROK when asked about Nick Davis and Healy stated he still has the talent - Rok replied(not exact wording) you can have the talent but if you dont do the hard work....

Really says it all coming from a senior player IMHO I would say he has no respect with the playing group or leadership.
    How is that different from anything that has been uttered from everyone in the club for the past 3 months?
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by ROK Lobster View Post
    What did he say about Roos. Or are you waiting for my comment, because I still think he is a bit of a dick (in need of a new do).
    Nothing much about Roos but he did get an answer in about Jude Bolton diving head-first into packs every week

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast