Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Daniel Currie + Jesse White >>>>>>>> Peter Everitt

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ROK Lobster View Post
    Jolly and Everitt (and I'd have Jolly in the top 2 or 3 ruckmen in the comp).

Spot on. The frightening part of what is going on at the moment is Jolly is in AA-form (no, not my kind of AA) but is going to be buggered covering for ol Spida.

Time for Currie, who has been among best in ressies for a long time, to get a run.

And if you doubt the kid's potential - consider this little tale.

I had lunch with a Swans board member I know through work this week. In the off season, Collingwood offered the pick they used to get Cam Wood from Brisbane (pick 14 if i recall right) or Rhys Shaw for him.

Now, I don't rate Shaw that highly, but that's a fair offer for a b loke who'd spend half the year playing reserves and doing nothing and the other half studying.
    Last edited by i'm-uninformed2; 13th July 2008 at 09:33 PM.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

On the Rookie List swansrock4eva's Avatar
    There was one incident in the 2nd(?) quarter in our forward line today that had me spewing - Everitt went for the ball, fumbled, it spilled forward to the next player (can't recall who!) and then the player was under pressure trying to dispose of the ball. Did Everitt move to space, or try to lay a shepherd or anything useful? NO! He stood there with his hands on his hips WATCHING! It was appalling, resulted in a turnover and probably cost us a goal.

Blog Entries
    No strehgth in th ruck contests, pushed out of the way to easily.

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar
    Spida is looking decidedly slower and less co-ordinated post injury lay off, if that is just a case of match fitness I have my doubts.
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

No doubt he is struggling and the form of Currie in the two's means the time is getting closer.

However with what is a relatively weak ruck combo of C Cloke (fill-in) and Kruezer (looks very good but young) I think the Jolly & Spida combo could be very useful this week.

If he does struggle again however it will be time for us to fire up the Currie.

DST
    "Looking forward to a rebuilt, new, fast and exciting Swans model in 2010"

I held the cup with Roosy Mark Busuttil's Avatar
    Spider is too old - he should be dropped & de-listed to make space for a junior
    2005 will live forever (or until we win another premiership)

GO BLOODS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DST View Post
    No doubt he is struggling and the form of Currie in the two's means the time is getting closer.

However with what is a relatively weak ruck combo of C Cloke (fill-in) and Kruezer (looks very good but young) I think the Jolly & Spida combo could be very useful this week.

If he does struggle again however it will be time for us to fire up the Currie.

DST
    Cameron Cloke is a great ruckman, and I say that with absolute sincerity. For a guy his size, his tapwork is amazing, and he has great mobility. I rate him quite highly, actually.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234