Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No trade for Bazza.

No trade for Bazza.

Now what about this scenario,the Swans push Hall into retirement to make room in salary cap.

Jono Brown heads to Carlton and they offer a carear long contract because he has not yet signed with the Lions.

Fev heads to the Swans to make room in their salary cap for Jono.

Fev fits into our salary cap and Swans offer him a contract untill he retires as he was spotted in Sydney during the week.

The Swans and Blues offer their first round draft picks to the Lions plus 1 or 2 fringe players each.

So all in all a win win for evey one.

What does every body think?
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

You're dreaming.

Haven't you got any work to do?
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    You're dreaming.

Haven't you got any work to do?
    We did have but there was a crane accident today on site so we got sent home and i'm spewin............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ........not
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Quote Originally Posted by swantastic View Post
    We did have but there was a crane accident today on site so we got sent home and i'm spewin............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ........not
    OK, that's fair enough then.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

I'm not sure how Brown would fit under the Blues' salary cap. He would be paid a fair bit more than Fevola.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    I'm not sure how Brown would fit under the Blues' salary cap. He would be paid a fair bit more than Fevola.
    Maybe hammo but if they give up another player as well he might fit in.

IMO Brown's pay packet wouldnt be much different than Fev's.Any way who cares Carlton will probly cheat again to fit him in now that they have Judd and all the other #1 draft picks as they dont need any more young guns for a while.
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Regular in the Side
    The Glorious Peoples Republic of Hookturnistan
    Didn't Brown sign a new contract or indicate that he would - that will see his days out at Brisbane, which ended Eddywoods dreams
    sprite

Quote Originally Posted by sprite View Post
    Didn't Brown sign a new contract or indicate that he would - that will see his days out at Brisbane, which ended Eddywoods dreams
    Indicating you are signing and actually signing are two different things.

But no he hasnt signed yet with the Lions.
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Now what about this scenario,the Swans push Hall into retirement to make room in salary cap.

Jono Brown heads to Carlton and they offer a carear long contract because he has not yet signed with the Lions.

Fev heads to the Swans to make room in their salary cap for Jono.

Fev fits into our salary cap and Swans offer him a contract untill he retires as he was spotted in Sydney during the week.

The Swans and Blues offer their first round draft picks to the Lions plus 1 or 2 fringe players each.

So all in all a win win for evey one.

What does every body think?
    Throw in Davo and the deal is humming
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Quote Originally Posted by connolly View Post
    How about Monty,Davo and a 2nd rnd draft pick.
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Maybe hammo but if they give up another player as well he might fit in.

IMO Brown's pay packet wouldnt be much different than Fev's.Any way who cares Carlton will probly cheat again to fit him in now that they have Judd and all the other #1 draft picks as they dont need any more young guns for a while.
    No doubt working as a "Marketing consultant and environment education manager" on a squillion a year for a certain captain of industry who is currently before the courts will be on and under the table. The Pentridge crew are just the mob to package this deal and wrap it up
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by connolly View Post
    If the Lions and Carlton were prepared to share Bevo, I reckon we could get Brown and Fev for a single player, plus, given what he must command at the negotiation table, keep Hall, Jonathon and Fev in the manner they are accustomed to. Could we afford to lose Paul though?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast