Thread: Ticket availability for tonights game

Ticket availability for tonights game

I've just read in another thread that Liz was unabvle to buy tickets for tonights game. Does anyone know if tickets are still available? I'm flying down at lunchtime and I will be devastated if its sold out. The Ticketmaster website is telling me it cant find any tickets to match my request!!
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Perhaps a phone call is in order?

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Perhaps a phone call is in order?
    I tried. It doesnt open til 9. 7 minutes of worry to go.

7 minutes later: phew, there's enough general admission left to not to have to worry. Bloody Ticketmaster site is useless.
    Last edited by cruiser; 23rd August 2008 at 10:05 AM.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    I've just read in another thread that Liz was unabvle to buy tickets for tonights game. Does anyone know if tickets are still available? I'm flying down at lunchtime and I will be devastated if its sold out. The Ticketmaster website is telling me it cant find any tickets to match my request!!
    I know the Pies have lots of memberships but it isn't set seating on Level 3. You still should be able to get a ticket with no problem at all at the gate.

If not, the regulars gate are meeting at the Colonial Hotel on Latrobe & King from 4-430ish. There is normally somebody with a spare membership who'll be able to get you in.

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Just went on to Ticketmaster's website. There look to be plenty of GA tickets for Level 3.

Collingwood VS Sydney - General Admission tickets Telstra Dome Docklands, VIC, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)