Thread: tipping comp help

tipping comp help

hi guys, please help me with a dilemma im having in my tipping comp (price tipping). To cut a long story short, Im leading the comp by a small margin and I need to put my faith in either the tigers or the saints. Im forced to tip an outsider to cover myself in case of an upset win, but Im not leading by enough to simply tip both outsiders, just in case the 2nd placed person goes the conservative route and tips both the favourites.

Based on form, injuries, incentives for winning and losing, and retiring player factors, who is more likely to win today? Would you bet your house on the tigers beating the demons, or are you more sure it the saints who will get up over the bombers? Both favourites are paying 1.15, and both underdogs are at $5 (sportstab).

THANKS, i have til 2:05pm today to get these tips in!

You're in front so tipping the 2 teams who WILL win today (Tigers and Saints) means you win.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

but this is price tipping.. i can afford to drop one game and protect myself from an upset. My lead is 1.58 points, and either a saints or tigers win pays 1.15. However, both upsets pay $5. If one of this happens, I will undoubtedly lose the lead as the four ppl below me have no choice but to go for the longshots to try for the win.

As it is the last round, going for the teams who i think will win doesnt work as i dont need to build on my lead, just protect it from a possible upset.

So that said (and assuming im thinking correctly), are the tigers more of a certainty or are the saints?

Warming the Bench Cant turn right's Avatar
    that's a hard one as both the Dees and Bombers have a few farewells. I would think the Saints have more to play for.