Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: v North Melbourne - Saturday Night at ANZ

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Wizard View Post
    There are alcohol free section of the stand, would that help???
    Would mean I would have to leave the Jamieson's out of the thermos. And don't start me on the imbeciles who bring beach balls (!!!!) and then there is the abomination of the mexican wave . . . .
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Veterans List
    My friend just got back from buying our tickets. A 90-minute queue. We got Section 130 21st row so we have a bit of elevation. Sounds like everyone is planning on turning up with that sort of anticipation.

Almost Football Legend
    I got ours a few minutes ago - our regular seats have somehow become a North Melbourne supporters area, so I'm further round than normal.
    Noticed the PAX numbers on the tickets were 12438 to 12440. Not a bad count of tickets sold already considering it's been less than 2 hours of members only sales.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    My friend just got back from buying our tickets. A 90-minute queue. We got Section 130 21st row so we have a bit of elevation. Sounds like everyone is planning on turning up with that sort of anticipation.
    Only a 40 minute queue for me - went to one of the smaller Ticketek outlets, in North Sydney.

Sounds like we're all roughly in the same area, DMc... Aisle 129/130 Row 22 for us. Not far from our normal seats (130/R16). Just on the other side of the centre and 6 rows further back

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Quote Originally Posted by Norris Lurker View Post
    I got ours a few minutes ago - our regular seats have somehow become a North Melbourne supporters area, so I'm further round than normal.
    Noticed the PAX numbers on the tickets were 12438 to 12440. Not a bad count of tickets sold already considering it's been less than 2 hours of members only sales.
    Don't fall for that one, our tix bought at 12.02 are PAX 4567-4570. Jacked off that the best seats (sec409) were allocated to North members. We had to make do with 403.
    Pay peanuts get monkeys

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Wizard View Post
    There are alcohol free section of the stand, would that help???

That is just sick and evil
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by desredandwhite View Post
    Only a 40 minute queue for me - went to one of the smaller Ticketek outlets, in North Sydney.

Sounds like we're all roughly in the same area, DMc... Aisle 129/130 Row 22 for us. Not far from our normal seats (130/R16). Just on the other side of the centre and 6 rows further back
    There's a Ticketek in North Sydney? I'm in NS today, I just bought mine online because I didn't realize there was one. I guess I saved on the queue.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Has anybody bought tickets via phone ???

If so, how much is the booking fee ???
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Has anybody bought tickets via phone ???

If so, how much is the booking fee ???
    Yes I have, at 12.01 today, but I will only reveal the method by txt or phone
    0414 960332
    "He was proud of us when we won and he was still proud of us when we lost' Tami Roos about Paul Sept 06.

Quote Originally Posted by hot potato View Post
    Yes I have, at 12.01 today, but I will only reveal the method by txt or phone
    0414 960332
    I don't quite understand the subterfuge HP. I know how to use a phone, just wondered if there was a booking fee involved.

It looks like I will just go to Marconi ticketek tonight or in the morning and get them.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I got mine by lining up at Theatre Royal then dialing - ending up getting through when I was still 20 odd people from the front of the queue. I didn't really pay attention to the fee.
    In Aisle 131 Row 6 so pretty happy with those.
    I prefer the eastern side but most of the premium in the lower section had gone and I didn't want to head up the back.

Veteran Site Admin
    I logged straight onto the website and completed my transaction in about 5 minutes (at around 12.20pm). Sure beats the hours of queuing I've done in previous years.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast