Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MRP - Bolton, Buchanan & Hall

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTIC...x?newsId=66810

There were TWO Barry Hall incidents and he got off from both! I'm buying a lottery ticket.
    Or one could judge that if it had been anyone other than Hall, the MRP wouldn't have even bothered commenting.

Opportunistic Join Date Bob Neil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod_ View Post
    So now we have to drop 3 players for A. goodes, MOL and ROK?? Who will it be?

Rod_
    Jude, Hall & Amon

Go Swans Always
    Believe they are all off.
    Bolton 73 carry over points - reprimand because of good record
    Love those Swans

maybe Barry and barry and ??

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rod_
    So now we have to drop 3 players for A. goodes, MOL and ROK?? Who will it be?

Rod_

Jude, Hall & Amon

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Or one could judge that if it had been anyone other than Hall, the MRP wouldn't have even bothered commenting.
    Just saw both of the incidents. Neither of them should have been looked at.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

What a year 2005 SSFC/CFC
    I really thought Buchanan was in trouble given other decisions, not the event itself.'

The knives are out in Melbne the old 'protected species' is getting a fair old airing on SEN. And just wait until Mark Fine starts his whingeing later!
    Sports do not build character. They reveal it....Heywood Broun

I always turn to the sports pages first, which record people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures......Earl Warren

Quote Originally Posted by Margie View Post
    And in contrast, how about the way Kirky just got up and showed no reaction? Unlike some of the Lions who were throwing themselves about for frees on Sat. night.
    Totally. I also liked the bit where Simon Black picked him up right after Charman dropped him. Apart from the fact that Black and Kirk are mates....they both have showed for a long period the qualities of great sportsman....play hard honestly and with respect.
    "We talked five times. I called him twice, and he called me twice."

Eddie McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-bloods View Post
    I really thought Buchanan was in trouble given other decisions, not the event itself.'

The knives are out in Melbne the old 'protected species' is getting a fair old airing on SEN. And just wait until Mark Fine starts his whingeing later!
    I was listening to SEN this afternoon. Couldn't believe the dribble that was being spewed from the broadcasters. Using a colloquial term they are a bunch of tools. Talk about anti Sydney bias they should give themselves a triple uppercut with a sledgehammer.

Can't believe I'm actually relieved that Bolton got off. Last year I would have been hoping the MRP would do what the match committee wouldn't do. His improvement this year has been outstanding and I'm happy to give credit where it's due.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Can't believe I'm actually relieved that Bolton got off. Last year I would have been hoping the MRP would do what the match committee wouldn't do. His improvement this year has been outstanding and I'm happy to give credit where it's due.
    Yep, happy to wear the egg.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    Yep, happy to wear the egg.
    Yep - me too.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123