Thread: What's the latest on ROK?

On the veteran's list

What's the latest on ROK?

Millions of post on Hall, Cousins , Kerr. But the main action is around ROK surely. he is one of our few A graders.

Last Monday Carro said he loved Sydney. Then Roos says he's not sure. So what's the go? Does anyone know?
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

My only worry is, it has been reported he has now appointed a management group, previously he has managed himself.

If things were all cosy on the Swans front, you'd imagine he would have just signed when he was managing himself and got on with it.

It's a serious concern.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Go Swans Always

Thumbs up

I would say Ryan is not happy if they offer Kerr 5 years - why not him 5 years.

Give him 5 years - gosh he is worth it and forget Kerr - Kerr is not worth it
    Love those Swans

To me, and many of you I'm sure, O'Keefe is far more important to us than Kerr.

What happens if we lose O'Keefe and then don't get Kerr? FFS just sign the Rhino, now!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    I would say Ryan is not happy if they offer Kerr 5 years - why not him 5 years.

Give him 5 years - gosh he is worth it and forget Kerr - Kerr is not worth it
    Maybe because he is 27 and Kerr is 25. Or maybe the rumour about swans offering a five year deal is crap.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.