Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mark Seaby Up For Trade

Wet Toast want first round pick for him as well. I'd chance him over Kerr.

That's only if we have another first round pick to use in the draft
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Wet Toast want first round pick for him as well. I'd chance him over Kerr.

That's only if we have another first round pick to use in the draft
    Tell 'em they're dreamin'
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Nick Davis + second rounder

Seabys a backup ruckman, to us is only worth a 3rd round pick......though I would pass anyway, we have to bring on our young ruckmen.
    What we need are two quick midfielders without them, having another ruckman like Seaby wouldn't matter.
    Kerr & another quick might give us another chance at finals time......maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by sWAns63 View Post
    What we need are two quick midfielders without them, having another ruckman like Seaby wouldn't matter.
    Kerr & another quick might give us another chance at finals time......maybe.
    Cousens and Kerr?
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Cousens and Kerr?
    I hate WCE I always have I can't stand Cousins and Kerr though if they wear the red V I'm ready to jump on the bandwagon.

Veterans List
    I'm with Will and P46, he's no good. I have watched him in many games and he doesn't have the footy smarts. He does nothing around the ground and looks like a lazy footballer.

He was theone coming over the top of the pack behind Leo in the 2005 GF and "they" say if he marked it we lose the game. He can't take a contested mark for nuts.

Now Daniel Harris he is a different case. If ROK wants to leave then a deal with North for him and a draft pick would be very satisfactory to me. His stats say he is one of the best centre clearance players in the comp and I think is 24. Guess what is the weakest aspect of our game. Harris has put himself on the market and doesn't get on with Laidley.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm with Will and P46, he's no good. I have watched him in many games and he doesn't have the footy smarts. He does nothing around the ground and looks like a lazy footballer.

He was theone coming over the top of the pack behind Leo in the 2005 GF and "they" say if he marked it we lose the game. He can't take a contested mark for nuts.

Now Daniel Harris he is a different case. If ROK wants to leave then a deal with North for him and a draft pick would be very satisfactory to me. His stats say he is one of the best centre clearance players in the comp and I think is 24. Guess what is the weakest aspect of our game. Harris has put himself on the market and doesn't get on with Laidley.
    No way Nico.
    We need PACE which he has none of and he doesnt kick goals. We have a slow midfileld already : Kirk,Bird,Jude,Ablett, all dour and slow and do exactly what he does at the Roos.
    Id rather go Corey Jones and a pick if we dealt with the Roos .
    Est 1874
    SMFC

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by 2005 View Post
    No way Nico.
    We need PACE which he has none of and he doesnt kick goals. We have a slow midfileld already : Kirk,Bird,Jude,Ablett, all dour and slow and do exactly what he does at the Roos.
    Id rather go Corey Jones and a pick if we dealt with the Roos .
    Looks like we are at the opposite end of the spectrum. Harris is way quicker than those 4 you named and he gets the clearances whereas ours don't. He is certainly no slower than Sam Mitchell who is also a gun at clearances. Plus Jones is way too inconsistent and is too easily beaten. Correct me if I am wrong but Jones appears to go missing against good sides.

I don't think Jones is up for trade but Harris is.

Slow and turns 27 next year. Next!

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Looks like we are at the opposite end of the spectrum. Harris is way quicker than those 4 you named and he gets the clearances whereas ours don't. He is certainly no slower than Sam Mitchell who is also a gun at clearances. Plus Jones is way too inconsistent and is too easily beaten. Correct me if I am wrong but Jones appears to go missing against good sides.

I don't think Jones is up for trade but Harris is.
    Maybe we are Nico, just dont want another slow midfilder though mate .It was so glaring against the Dogs that we dont have pace anymore once Willo and Stewie Maxfield departed and we get smashed in the middle which places so much reliance on our backline to quickly especially on the bigger grounds. I like Harris though just feel he is the furtherest thing we need.
    Corey Jones in my opinion could offer us something as he is of similar ilk to Rhino in many ways though as you said not as consistant.
    We are lacking quality forwards now and I rekon he could help us.
    Est 1874
    SMFC

As a WCE member, I watched the WCE over many years.
    Seaby is dead set slower than a donsaur. I thought Spida was a bad move, well this or apprentice ruckman they should get a mobile stand-in .
    Any thoughts on BBB !
    give it to the game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123