Thread: Flights Sale NOW for WHOLE FOOTY SEASON

Parkville VIC after a lifetime in Sydney.

Flights Sale NOW for WHOLE FOOTY SEASON

http://www.virginblue.com.au/Persona...ials/index.htm

Prices for WHOLE FOOTY SEASON on sale until 3 Dec

Ex Sydney:
    $75 to Melb and return
    $89 to Adel and return
    $45 to Gold Coast
    $60 to Bris and return
    $149 to Perth and return

Ex: Melbourne:
    $75 to Syd and return
    $45 to Adel and return
    $65 to Gold Coast
    $99 to Bris and return
    $149 to Perth and return

Start booking ALL your away flights now ...
    And make sure you join the frequent flyers (its free) so you can use your points in September or 2010.
    COMPARE YOUR BROADBAND PLAN AND SAVE - www.SeeknBuy.com.au - $15 Connection CashBack OR Free Delivery
    ADSL - ADSL2 - NAKED ADSL - Business ADSL/SHDSL - 3G/HSPA - VoIP - 3c FAX VIA EMAIL
    Mobiles / Cap Plans & 3G Mobile / Broadband plans - 5c SMS - VoIP on your Mobile

Suspended by the MRP reigning premier's Avatar
    Is that the truth?? Or did you read it in the Telegraph?
    A mere 6,870 AED for August games if I book now.....

Airline for my neighbours.....

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Why doesn't Tiger Airways fly MELSYD/SYDMEL? I flew them to Adelaide for the Sydney FC match last week & paid $89 RETURN ($20 more because I had a check-in bag & flags)

I still have my ID flights for the start of the season, but I may not be working in that industry forever.

I still reckon the price people pay for flights in Australia is still way way way too high.

And Qantas fobbing us off onto Jetstar & flying us out of a paddock with sheep grazing off it an hour from civilisation is not the answer either.

We need not only more Tiger Airways but an Australian version of RyanAir to be started up. Flights MELSYD MELBNE SYDBNE are just too high!

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

Sweet home Novacastria
    Quote Originally Posted by JF_Bay22_SCG View Post
    Snip....

And Qantas fobbing us off onto Jetstar & flying us out of a paddock with sheep grazing off it an hour from civilisation is not the answer either.

We need not only more Tiger Airways but an Australian version of RyanAir to be started up. Flights MELSYD MELBNE SYDBNE are just too high!

JF
    What do you think that RyanAir do to get their flights down then? It takes about 2 hours to get to Stanstead to get on a Rickedy Ryan flight, then they drop you in the middle of nowhere which costs you big ? or ? to get to your intended city destination. In most cases for European travel its cheaper to use the big airports/airlines (Heathrow/Gatwick using BA) once you factor in travel to/from the airport

Suspended by the MRP
    Why doesn't Tiger Airways fly MELSYD/SYDMEL? I flew them to Adelaide for the Sydney FC match last week & paid $89 RETURN ($20 more because I had a check-in bag & flags)

I still have my ID flights for the start of the season, but I may not be working in that industry forever.

I still reckon the price people pay for flights in Australia is still way way way too high.

JF

The sheep around Avalon airport make for fine shanks and chops for the non vegetarians amoung us. Anyone whom has ever consumed the lamb yerros should appreciate such pastures.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalai Lama View Post
    The sheep around Avalon airport make for fine shanks and chops for the non vegetarians amoung us. Anyone whom has ever consumed the lamb yerros should appreciate such pastures.
    How would you know about the taste of lamb, Buddhists are vegetarians.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Suspended by the MRP reigning premier's Avatar
    Is that the truth?? Or did you read it in the Telegraph?

JF
    Dude. Seriously. There's no need to post every thought you've ever had. Especially when for the most part, it's just whining.