Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Nick Davis: Lost to the Code

Quote Originally Posted by ROK Lobster View Post
    Given that there had been no posts in the thread for a week, one might interpret your post as a trolling attempt to restart the thread.
    Nah. I don't spend my whole life reading and posting on RWO that's all.

A Blood to the bootstraps The Boot's Avatar
    20 minutes walk to my seat on O'Reilly wing.
    Will the numbskull who made the DAVIS = TRAITOR sign, strike out the first word and replace it with SHAW?

I still chuckle when I recall that piece of vandalism pretending to be art.

Davo ... all the best for the future. Go and kick a pigskin, and make a motza.
    Good men do good deeds. Evil men do evil deeds. But it takes religion for a good man to do evil deeds.

Re watched the geelong final this week with my swans mad brother and gotta say that I agree that Davis won the game for us. Nobody else seemed to even know where the goals were (Craig Bolton at CHF missing from 30 a shining example).

I also noticed how much fitter he looked at that time and how he chased and harassed all game long. Far different to the Nick Davis of 2008. Mind you I thought that some others were also in the same boat - Amon Buchanon looked very fit and on the way to being a premier midfielder. I think he has also gone a long way backwards from that assessment. Hopefully there are reasons of more than just attitude behind that.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789