Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 March, Rouse Hill: Sydney vs Western Bulldogs

See you all at the Mean Fiddler* - the worst and most violent pub in NSW - for fights after the game!

* will not be at the Mean Fiddler

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    However, as mentioned previously I think they will encourage people to pak at Rouse Hill Town Centre and offer free shuttle buses back and forth.
    Just a reminder that it is paid parking at RHTC. First 3 hours for free, then $4.00 for 3.5hrs and goes up every half hour after that.

Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    See you all at the Mean Fiddler* - the worst and most violent pub in NSW - for fights after the game!

* will not be at the Mean Fiddler
    Woos.

It's not so bad now that the bikies have moved out.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Go Swans Always
    Is the game being played at night or during the day. Lights are in place if at night. Also where can you purchase tickets - at the ground or anywhere else?
    Love those Swans

Just want to clear a few things up about this game if I can.

There are still a lot of details to be confirmed so I will give you what I can.

The game will be played under lights at Bruce Purser Reserve starting at 7pm.

The AFL NSW/ACT will be running the event.

There will be NO tickets available at the gate for purchase. Many of the tickets are pre allocated for sponsors, competing teams, umpires, auskickers etc.

There is no seating at the ground in terms of grandstands etc. There are a few spots to sit on the grass but the venue will mostly be standing room. Just like going to the footy in the good old days.

Parking will most likely be in the overflow car park of the Mean Fiddler Hotel (not the main parking which will be for patrons only). From there it is a short walk up to the ground. The Mean Fiddler is not as bad as Ray Hadley would like you to think.

This will be the official opening of the facility with many dignitaries attending for the ceremony at half time of the main game.

There will be food and drinks available at the ground for purchase as well as Records and more than likely merchandise as well.

The Ground will be the home of the East Coast Eagles who play in the Sydney AFL and the North West Hurricanes who play in the cricket shires competition.

It is expected that the Swans may request to train at the ground prior to the game.

If you havent registered for tickets, you should now at SportingPulse Homepage for AFL NSW ACT. or you can call them on (02) 8333 8000

DONT FORGET - THE GAME WILL BE ENTIRELY PRE-SOLD

hope this helps.

You can now book through the club -
    Swans v Bulldogs at Rouse Hill - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans

Members get 2 free tickets each, subject to ground capacity of course... so I would hop to it!!

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Quote Originally Posted by desredandwhite View Post
    You can now book through the club -
    Swans v Bulldogs at Rouse Hill - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans

Members get 2 free tickets each, subject to ground capacity of course... so I would hop to it!!
    Ground capacity is only 3,500.
    There were 5,100-odd at the game last Sunday.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

I just registered for this game and got an immediate E mail response that my tix (free of charge) will be sent by express post within 3 working days. Can anybody advise if this is the standard response?
    Pay peanuts get monkeys

Almost Football Legend
    I got the same response, so it looks like that's the standard.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Yep, I got it also.

Me too.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Old Royboy View Post
    I just registered for this game and got an immediate E mail response that my tix (free of charge) will be sent by express post within 3 working days. Can anybody advise if this is the standard response?
    I registered yesterday morning and received no response. I live in the inner city so I wonder if they're giving first preference to people who live closer to Rouse Hill?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast