Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mike Pyke To Play against Power

Quote Originally Posted by givekidsakick View Post
    good big men are hard to find.....even if he doesn't know the game too well he will certainly help out in defence if he can mark.....looking forward to his contribution.
    Or as Mae West said hard men are good to find. Lets hope he runs through Dean Bogan
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Envious of Rohan Graham
    Dean Brogan will make this hoax look like the gimp he is!!! Why doesn't that imposter of a coach start recruiting footballers before his list looks like the starting line of a triathlon. Good footballers are hard to find not big men!! this is a complete farce & i can't wait for roosey's poor list management since 2003 to finally bite him on the arse!! This weekend will resemble a comedy show!! Choco's kids will run rings around these athletes we have been drafting!! Sure he won us a flag but he hasn't been banking on the future & by the time he gets his head out of his arse he will be avoiding the door on his way out of the S.C.G FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubby Pudge View Post
    Dean Brogan will make this hoax look like the gimp he is!!! Why doesn't that imposter of a coach start recruiting footballers before his list looks like the starting line of a triathlon. Good footballers are hard to find not big men!! this is a complete farce & i can't wait for roosey's poor list management since 2003 to finally bite him on the arse!! This weekend will resemble a comedy show!! Choco's kids will run rings around these athletes we have been drafting!! Sure he won us a flag but he hasn't been banking on the future & by the time he gets his head out of his arse he will be avoiding the door on his way out of the S.C.G FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good to see we're all anticipating the new season with great optimism.

Yawn. The "Swans' poor list management since 2003 will finally bite them on the arse this year" crowd is the same as the "Swans are too old, too slow and have no decent youth to replace their ageing stars-- bottom 4" crowd. That is to say, sooner or later you'll be right and the Swans will crash-- and even if that happened this year, that would make you right one year out of 7. Not really a record that a pundit could be proud of.

You do realise that the Swans couldn't care less whether Port play their best 18 for most of the match and kick our arses on the scoreboard, right?

This 'poor list management...' gave us the first premiership in 70 odd years. If that is poor list management, lets do it all again!!
    Swannies for life!

Playing Pyke is a big punt but it ought to be an entertaining one.

Looks like we'll be putting quite a different team on the park this year. A bit more pace, for one.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Dean Brogan will make this hoax look like the gimp he is!!! :
    Bring out the gimp.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    This 'poor list management...' gave us the first premiership in 70 odd years. If that is poor list management, lets do it all again!!
    Well, to be fair, I think the list that won the premiership was not one that Roos put together. I think Rocket can take credit for that.

The list we have today is the one that Roos put together.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

bloodstainedangels Emerald Hill's Avatar
    The words "he won us a flag" shouldn't be followed by the word "but."

They should be followed by a string of exclamation marks.

He won us a flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Notwithstanding the sight of all our miseries, which press upon us and take us by the throat, we have an instinct which we cannot repress, and which lifts us up." - Pascal

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    Looks like a massive unit. The thing I really like is that he's extremely fast for his height.

You have to be pretty quick to run the length of a rugby field against the All-Blacks without getting caught.
    ...it wasn't even close. The big woodchooper can flat scoot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyontheBrain View Post
    ...it wasn't even close. The big woodchooper can flat scoot.
    As long as he knows how, and when, to bounce it on the run.

On the Rookie List
    Did Roosy kick your dog, piss on your lawn and diddle the missus? I love these guys. Nothing's ever good enough. How 'bout applauding the guy for getting every last drop out of every man standing? I love this squad and what it represents in sportmanship, not only about Aussie Rules, but sport in general. It's what I try to instill in my kids and something that's been sadly missing here in the states for decades.

Go the Bloods!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast