Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Purser Oval opens in style

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Yeah Des i was speaking to him about coming back out to play for a good 10 minutes, so i must've just missed you-shame, haven't seen you for awhile!
    Had a look at some of the pics you took, you had a great spot where you were. I only stayed around the beer and food outlets and managed to sneak into the VIP tent for a about half an hour to chat to some old friends, so will be sure to take a walk around there next time i'm out there. Stand by what i said, it looks fantastic, cream of Sydney footy.
    Unsubscribe

Yeah Des i was speaking to him about coming back out to play for a good 10 minutes, so i must've just missed you-shame, haven't seen you for awhile!
    Had a look at some of the pics you took, you had a great spot where you were. I only stayed around the beer and food outlets and managed to sneak into the VIP tent for a about half an hour to chat to some old friends, so will be sure to take a walk around there next time i'm out there. Stand by what i said, it looks fantastic, cream of Sydney footy.
    Beer and food!!
    You just said the magic words!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

[QUOTE=tara;428529]
    Quote Originally Posted by GoEagles View Post

I think the work that the Eagles have done is fantastic and regardless of what people may say are brilliantly run by those behind the scenes but supporters like you are fools plain and simple and your constant smartarse remarks show what limited intellect you have.

Personnally I think my remarks have hit home for you because Id imagine that if the powers did hand out such a trophy you would have loved it -pity your a bridesmaid again.

Hang about here, im not the peanut who is challenging the competition on who has the better ground?????

Talking about intellect why would you post such negativity when obviosuly it is sensational for the league and it has gained great exposure for Sydney AFL. We think it is great for the league and the region and if more grounds were presented like it then the comp would be even better off.

Change your name to tall poppy syndrome

Senior Player
    [QUOTE=GoEagles;428588]
    Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post

Hang about here, im not the peanut who is challenging the competition on who has the better ground?????

Talking about intellect why would you post such negativity when obviosuly it is sensational for the league and it has gained great exposure for Sydney AFL. We think it is great for the league and the region and if more grounds were presented like it then the comp would be even better off.

Change your name to tall poppy syndrome

I challenged anyone who wants to make statements to do so with an informed opinion rather than making statements through rose coloured glasses.

Also what was negative regarding what I said? Did I criticise the surface?

Maybe you also forget that your not the first local club in Sydney to host these sorts of preseason games, I remember watching Essendon and Swans at Mac Uni some years ago now.

As for tall poppy syndrome that would be a fair call if I was slagging your club off etc but the facts are I believe that it is well run and Sydney AFL would be in a much better state if all clubs were as well run and have said so a number of time.

Hmmm aren't there some precious ones out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Hmmm aren't there some precious ones out there?
    Wouldn't be me Bert, just trying to figure out why a bloke from the lower divisions gets told to unsubscribe by one of the "untouchables" from the Premier Div.
    I have struck a nerve with him somehow.

Why would i do that?? I enjoy reading the diatribe between you and other anonymous fools on here who don't have the guts to put their names by their comments, and of course your verbals with former players. Tell me why i should unsubscribe you fool.
    I wanted to unsubscribe. You can do what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty Burns2 View Post
    I wanted to unsubscribe. You can do what you like.
    So you quoted my original post why?

It wasn't directed at you Pekay, just happened to follow your post. Although have you taken a course in acupuncture? Cause you seem to be hitting a few nerves!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    It wasn't directed at you Pekay, just happened to follow your post. Although have you taken a course in acupuncture? Cause you seem to be hitting a few nerves!!!
    I tell ya mate, if i knew what i had done to these blokes i'd tell you!!
    Monty not so much but this Doormat carries on a bit, much in the same vein as Rooboy and the other moron before him. Although, part of me thinks its someone i know thats baiting me, and if so and i find out who, well, they will have it coming in triplicate!

Senior Player
    I tell ya mate, if i knew what i had done to these blokes i'd tell you!!
    Monty not so much but this Doormat carries on a bit, much in the same vein as Rooboy and the other moron before him. Although, part of me thinks its someone i know thats baiting me, and if so and i find out who, well, they will have it coming in triplicate!

Sounds like a bloke I know who likes hiding behind anagrams hey Bert.

What do they say about "a sucker born every minute" Tara?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast