Thread: AFL Footy Show - not being shown

AFL Footy Show - not being shown

I am not the greatest fan of this show, but as its the start of the season, and all that, I looked up the time it was being shown tonight so I could record it and skip through the bits that annoy me. Last week they had it on 9HD. this week they are not bothering to show it at all, not even in the wee small hours of the morning.

I know Sydney is a backwater of the AFL, but surely we should be regarded with a bit more respect than this! Or are we being treated with the ultimate respect by them NOT showing the programme at all...

However, its going to be one of the biggest starts to the season this game has seen, and Nine can't be bothered.....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    According to the tv guide it was shown late last night in Sydney on the standard channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    I am not the greatest fan of this show, but as its the start of the season, and all that, I looked up the time it was being shown tonight so I could record it and skip through the bits that annoy me. Last week they had it on 9HD. this week they are not bothering to show it at all, not even in the wee small hours of the morning.

I know Sydney is a backwater of the AFL, but surely we should be regarded with a bit more respect than this! Or are we being treated with the ultimate respect by them NOT showing the programme at all...

However, its going to be one of the biggest starts to the season this game has seen, and Nine can't be bothered.....
    It was on last night. So you might want to delete this thread!
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    It was on last night. So you might want to delete this thread!
    Since when was it moved to Wednesday?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Since this week there is a game on Thursday night. Will probably happen for Easter as well. It has always been moved when there is a Thursday night game.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

It was on at 11.30 last night on Ch9 (normal).

Primmy, maybe if you have a nanna nap in the arvo, you can stay up for it.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

There was also mention of it being on Wed night here and in the few posts following.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.