Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Swans team vs Hawks

Barlow has to go.

I still would like to see White at FF.

If Pyke can run 100 metres so quickly. hy not run him out of the backline when he's not in the ruck?

So his skills are a bit short but if the team wants to handball and run then I would have thought his previous ability would be perfect to the game.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    If Pyke can run 100 metres so quickly. hy not run him out of the backline when he's not in the ruck?

So his skills are a bit short but if the team wants to handball and run then I would have thought his previous ability would be perfect to the game.
    Because as much as we all hate Robert Walls, he was right about one thing tonight: inexperienced ruckmen will kill you with the amount of free kicks they give away. Give him some more time in the ressies before he comes up against the seasoned pros.
    10100111001 ;-)

Suspended by the MRP

changes

Out - Barry Halls Tad Dufelmeier look.

In - kicking over 10 goals?

What a year 2005 SSFC/CFC
    The good news is we have Vez and 2 fading veterans to bring in plus many untried players.....no hang on....there is not really much good news.

Let's get flogged blooding young players not embarrassing old ones...
    Sports do not build character. They reveal it....Heywood Broun

I always turn to the sports pages first, which record people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures......Earl Warren

This may be the game to bring Pyke in given Hawthorn have Taylor and Renouf?

Pyke will have size on both of them and neither of the Hawthorn duo are really going to hurt us too much around the ground??

This would allow us to play White at FF and give Hall a chance to play further up the field. Heath can then be the 3rd tall which would probably suit him better.

Hopefully someone in the reserves has a standout game and puts their hand up to replace Barlow. Ves is the type of player we really need in the FWD 50 but he is injured who would the next likely candidate be?

Cheers

wazza

Sorry, but I don't think we stand a ghost of a chance against the Hawks, even if more than half their team is missing due to injury/suspension/whatever

Quote Originally Posted by sidswan View Post
    Sorry, but I don't think we stand a ghost of a chance against the Hawks, even if more than half their team is missing due to injury/suspension/whatever
    Yeah, but I'm still going. One of the upsides of knowing we don't have a hope in hell is that I won't become angry and emotional, and can instead teach my girlfriend more about the game without scaring her off.

Plus when you have nothing you have nothing to lose. Stranger things have happened then us upsetting Hawthorn in 6 days.
    10100111001 ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalai Lama View Post
    Out - Barry Halls Tad Dufelmeier look.

In - kicking over 10 goals?

Yes that was strange..it looked as though he was running around in Blundstones.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by satchmopugdog View Post
    Yes that was strange..it looked as though he was running around in Blundstones.
    Whilst some of the criticism towards hall is partially fair, the fact the the ball was not delivered to him in a half decent manner, or the fact it failed to get to his end of the ground regularly, is not all his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Whilst some of the criticism towards hall is partially fair, the fact the the ball was not delivered to him in a half decent manner, or the fact it failed to get to his end of the ground regularly, is not all his fault.
    Same old story really?!

Basic skill errors... please guys.. learn to hit a target!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bazza1 View Post
    Same old story really?!

Basic skill errors... please guys.. learn to hit a target!!
    We need a skills expert to help them out!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    We need a skills expert to help them out!!

We have a Pommy one, the Club is paying.

Has he shot through yet?
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast