Thread: Fremantle only kick 4 goals against St Kilda

Fremantle only kick 4 goals against St Kilda

Im not one to get over confident but after hearing Fremantle's performance against St Kilda, the game is looking like a win for our guys. For them to only kick 4 goals is just terrible. Plus Pavlich doesn't have any quality delivery from his midfielder's and with Craig Bolton in good form I just don't know where they are going to find their goals. Hopefully Hall is fit (must be if he was a late change this week) and MOL should be rested. Hopefully the Swans don't get to over confident.

It's always tough at Subi though. They will get absolutely crucified in the media this week which may wake them up.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    These are the type of games we lost in the past. Opposition backs to the wall, hammered in the media and we seem to crumble to those under siege teams especially with this one being at Subiaco.
    Last edited by Jeffers1984; 18th April 2009 at 11:43 PM.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Fremantle were absolutely woeful against the Saints, worse than the Swans' Round 1 performance.

However, we haven't met Freo at Subiaco since 2004 (which was a loss) so it'll be an interesting game. The Swans should be favourites, despite the bookies not liking us.
    I only support one team: The SYDNEY SWANS!!!!!

We will need much better forward structure and plans for entry into the forward 50 than we had v the Blues. With it being so much longer a ground, we can't afford to have players dropping as deep as we do at the SCG.

Added to that, Freo will surely be stinging this week after tonight's effort, so this is definitely a danger game.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Quote Originally Posted by 10Totti10 View Post
    Im not one to get over confident but after hearing Fremantle's performance against St Kilda, the game is looking like a win for our guys. For them to only kick 4 goals is just terrible. Plus Pavlich doesn't have any quality delivery from his midfielder's and with Craig Bolton in good form I just don't know where they are going to find their goals. Hopefully Hall is fit (must be if he was a late change this week) and MOL should be rested. Hopefully the Swans don't get to over confident.
    I can guarantee you if he is able to play, MOL will play. If I'm not mistaken its Brett Kirk's 200th game this week, and the boys will be fired up for it. Expect the swans to win by 10 goals at least.

I hope we win..it's a long trip from Ulverstone to Subiaco for a loss.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers1984 View Post
    These are the type of games we lost in the past. Opposition backs to the wall, hammered in the media and we seem to crumble to those under siege teams especially with this one being at Subiaco.
    Could not agree more Jeffers, have thought the same thing.
    Swannies for life!

Wow I'm watching the richmond game and they r terrible. Looks like two easy games in a row for us based on these performances.