1 1.79%
  • Eagles - between 20 and 39 points

0 0%
  • Eagles - 40 points or more

1 1.79%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Round 8 - West Coast

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Knickers View Post
    It's perplexing. I've never understood what he's done to irk the red and white so much - other than to sneak forward and kick a couple of goals after taking some good contested marks (what BF call Woosha's Plan B).
    It's the pseudo tough guy he likes to occasionally play, shown up brilliantly as a charade when he came in to 'fly the flag' for Staker before Baz pushed him on his arse and he slunk off like a berated puppy.

Typical Hunter behavior would be his continual bumping of MOL in the '05 QF when MOL was trying to stretch a tight leg muscle. The ball was 60 metres away and Hunter was just being a @@@@@, pushing MOL off balance so he couldn't stretch. True to form, the stupid, stupid, stupid umpire sees MOL react by pushing Hunter away and bang, downfield free. Hunter then has the audacity to eyeball MOL and get in his face laughing about it.

Need I go on...there is plenty more examples of this filthy bludgers antics.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    It's the pseudo tough guy he likes to occasionally play, shown up brilliantly as a charade when he came in to 'fly the flag' for Staker before Baz pushed him on his arse and he slunk off like a berated puppy.

Typical Hunter behavior would be his continual bumping of MOL in the '05 QF when MOL was trying to stretch a tight leg muscle. The ball was 60 metres away and Hunter was just being a @@@@@, pushing MOL off balance so he couldn't stretch. True to form, the stupid, stupid, stupid umpire sees MOL react by pushing Hunter away and bang, downfield free. Hunter then has the audacity to eyeball MOL and get in his face laughing about it.

Reading that I just want to punch him.

No you don't need to go on.

Piss off Adam Hunter. Wont be missed by me. Bloody Rat Boy. A turd of the highest order. Good to see him dissappear from the AFL scene via injury.

Will always be remembered as a smart arse.
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Wow some classy posts here.

That's it. I knew it was something specific. Bloody Hunter. No class.

So, who's left to throw darts at? Suggestions?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by FIGJAM View Post
    And not a single untruth in any of them, regardless of which set of rose coloured glasses you view your football thru.

It's hard to make anything but lemonade with only lemons.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

It's very, very, very windy in Sydney this morning.

I'm just about to rug up and go and watch my grandson play Auskick. If the wind is going down the ground, I doubt either side will score a point into the wind.

This wind will make it an uncomfortable cold night at ANZ.

So karma finally caught up with Hunter? No tears here.

As BBB says, it's crazy windy. Just seen a shopping trolley blow past.

Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    So karma finally caught up with Hunter? No tears here.

We tend to provide crazy weather when we play WC at home don't we no matter what time of year it is.

Just had a thought (no comments please). Hunter/Kirk. I did mention class previously didn't I?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post

Same here..but I just saw an emperor Penguin go passed pushe by that bitter southerly....as the locals say"snow in back"
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Discussing any aspect of the most disgraceful football team ever to win a premiership does lower the tone.
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast