Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Reg... Mark of the Year?

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Well according to perpetual Swans/Roos hater Robert "Tossbag" Walls on One Week At A Time tonight, Lovett-Murrays was a better mark cause of his hang time. So that's who he gave it to.

Steve Quartermaine couldn't believe it. He already called Reg's as the best this year so far.

Matthew Lloyd chimed in with "It was more difficult" too. Wanker.

I guess that's what we can expect from a show which is basically a Bomber love-fest...
    I cant believe anyone would tune in to a show with Walls, Llyod and Quartermaine. Not on my watch.

Three absolute floaters.
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Oh, Lloyd's not THAT bad. It's been interesting to watch him over the years on the Footy Show before others and seeing what a difference the media training has made to him. Time was he couldn't string a coherent sentence together on TV, but now he's articulate, insightful and thought provoking. I like him enough.
    10100111001 ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    I cant believe anyone would tune in to a show with Walls, Llyod and Quartermaine. Not on my watch.

Three absolute floaters.
    I don't mind it, it's not a bad show. They show a fair bit of footage and don't get bogged down in 'On The Couch' type analysis. Not that I mind the 'On The Couch' analysis, but not analysis from Quarters, Walls and a current player who by default cannot really say too much. The format makes them watchable.

Lloyd is only on every 3rd week (Richo and Harley are the other swinging panellists) so it's not all bad.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by laughingnome View Post
    Oh, Lloyd's not THAT bad. It's been interesting to watch him over the years on the Footy Show before others and seeing what a difference the media training has made to him. Time was he couldn't string a coherent sentence together on TV, but now he's articulate, insightful and thought provoking. I like him enough.
    He absolutely hates Sydney. My daughter was on hold two years back while waiting to make a comment on their talkback and while they had gone to a break, thickhead was holding forth. The quote that was relayed to me was something like "Sydney we really hate them." The bloke is a knob head, biased against us and a diver. Nothing he says about Sydney has any credibility. The fact that he can't acknowledge that a young player has taken one of the best marks of the decade is really ordinary.
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post

Three absolute floaters.
    Strewth, if they could get Matthew Campbell as special guest, you'd have grounds for a fatwa!

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Strewth, if they could get Matthew Campbell as special guest, you'd have grounds for a fatwa!
    Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Hilarious Giant. Just hilarious.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laughingnome View Post
    I cant stand listening to the other two, and Lloyd has no credibility with his nancy Greg Louganis antics on field. Couldn't be less interested in his opinions.
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well..BT at that other large NRL man on The Back Page just ruled out Grundy - hands and didn't come down with the ball in his hands!

I have to say give me Lloyd 365 days of the year over BT.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkemu View Post
    Best part of the ground. I pitty those who do not sit in the Brewongle.
    Yep so do I... I sit in the front section of the Brewongle opposite the centre square (drool away people). Best seats in the house.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    Just to put my 2 cents in on the best seats at the SCG, I love our seats in the Bradman in terms of the aspect, it's not on the wing but you get a whole new perspective on our forward line pressure and set-up (or lack thereof, whatever the case may be ) from the elevated view behind the goals.

Downside would be the crowd, we sit in a pretty dull section of the stand, we don't really get the atmosphere drifting across from the Noble as much which is a shame, the Brewongle people always seem to have the most fun at the games though!

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    i like our Brewongle seats, but not the Imbecilic pommy couple who sit behind us yelling out the dumbest comments you are ever likely to hear. I wish they go back and pick their soccer roots again.

HP
    "He was proud of us when we won and he was still proud of us when we lost' Tami Roos about Paul Sept 06.

Looked a great mark - unfortunately the camera work didn't match.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast