Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Roos On The Couch next Monday night

Paul Roos On The Couch next Monday night

Paul Roos will be the special guest next Monday on the On The Couch program.
    I'll be very interested to what he has to say.

Living in 2005
    Barry Hall will be on "One Week at a Time" on ONE HD at 7.30pm the same night.

Big night of Swans on TV, hopefully it will involve talking about our first away win!

Can't wait for both.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    With Robert Walls no longer being On The Couch, I expected they'd go after Roos for an appearance in the bye week. Excellent stuff.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Oh dear gawd! This is going to be a BBB night all round isn't it. Poor bugger, what did he do to deserve this kind of timing.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Pushing for Selection
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Oh dear gawd! This is going to be a BBB night all round isn't it. Poor bugger, what did he do to deserve this kind of timing.
    he is a repeated idiot .. the timing is irrelevant
    messianic game-thieving, god like, fried chicken eater

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post

No doubt it will come up, but I reckon Healy is too classy a host to let it take up the whole conversation. I suspect the main focus will be the state of the Swans' list, how they manage the retirement of the veterans over the next couple of years, and whether we actually have any kids. Everytime so far this season when the Swans have come up in discussion on that show, Hird has harked back to the state of the list and quizzed Healy on the "youngsters". A couple of weeks ago Healy responded by saying he'd been chatting with Roos about it that very morning and that Roos had mentioned 4 "high draft picks", 3 of whom hadn't been "unveiled" yet, the other being Vez. I expect they'll try to get Roos talking about who our future saviours are.

They are still plugging 'Big Bad Barry' to appear on One Week on a Time during ad breaks on ONE this afternoon during Pies/Demons match.

I am pretty surprised he is still doing the show considering all the drama surrounding yesterday. Still wouldn't surprise to see him as a 'late scratching'.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    Watching him at the after-match yesterday I found his manor to be rather arrogant & uppity. A person from the floor asked him something & his facial expression was "Who are you? How dare you ask ME a question?" Did anyone else pick that up at all?

There is being cool. And there is swanning around like you think you are cool. I just found Roos a bit the latter yesterday.

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

Quote Originally Posted by JF_Bay22_SCG View Post
    Watching him at the after-match yesterday I found his manor to be rather arrogant & uppity. A person from the floor asked him something & his facial expression was "Who are you? How sare you ask ME a question?"

Did anyone else pick that up at all?

JF
    Really, I saw it as what more can I say, he has a problem, we have acknowledged it and tried to help him but it's up to Barry himself to stop it.

DST
    "Looking forward to a rebuilt, new, fast and exciting Swans model in 2010"

i didn't think his reaction was all that bad under the circumstances. as he said in the immediate aftermath of a loss it is hard to be too positive.

i just wish they would let more questions from the floor rather than have stubbsy's dad run the gig !

Silver member, not Gold pinkemu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    They are still plugging 'Big Bad Barry' to appear on One Week on a Time during ad breaks on ONE this afternoon during Pies/Demons match.

I am pretty surprised he is still doing the show considering all the drama surrounding yesterday. Still wouldn't surprise to see him as a 'late scratching'.
    I'd be surprised if he pulled out, that wouldn't look good on his part.
    Walls will be hanging out to ask Baz the serious question on why he doesn't play in the ruck more often

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast