Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paul Roos On The Couch next Monday night

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post

Said Kennelly had purchased a potato farm near Kilkenny
    That surely is a piss take.

Quote Originally Posted by ROK Lobster View Post
    That surely is a piss take.

Oh, Oh, is it still obvious I haven't got over him leaving? Did I really write that? Back to therapy for me!
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Blog Entries
    Oh, Oh, is it still obvious I haven't got over him leaving? Did I really write that? Back to therapy for me!
    If you made that bit up, LOL. If Roos made that bit up, LOL at Roos. If it is true ROTFLMAO.

Regular in the Side
    He also said that you treat each player differently and talking to Hall during a game (1/4 time, 1/2 time or when he's dragged) is not a good idea. Hall doesn't absorb things at when his mind's on the game.

The players weren't angry with Hall - everyone just gives and accepts honest opinions.

Kennelly is now part owner of an Irish Castle/B&B.

He also pointed out Mike's predictions for our team's position on the ladder in years such as 2003, 2005 and 2006 (on or near the bottom). But he did it with a grin on his face.

[QUOTE=Margie;442503]
    QUOTE]

I couldn't help myself about modifying the latest news from our recently dearly departed.

They say that he has a television in every room which shows the Swans 2005 Grand Final 24 hours a day. The sales pitch is "Watch Kennelly on the telly. He also apparently is giving Irish jig classes so that you can dance along with him during the medal presentation.

I'm sure the Swans Membership Dept will run a tour over there in the off season.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Regular in the Side
    I couldn't help myself about modifying the latest news from our recently dearly departed.

They say that he has a television in every room which shows the Swans 2005 Grand Final 24 hours a day. The sales pitch is "Watch Kennelly on the telly. He also apparently is giving Irish jig classes so that you can dance along with him during the medal presentation.

I'm sure the Swans Membership Dept will run a tour over there in the off season.
    Ha ha! I like your potato farm too

Quote Originally Posted by ROK Lobster View Post
    If you made that bit up, LOL. If Roos made that bit up, LOL at Roos. If it is true ROTFLMAO.
    Well, what other type of farm would an Irishman buy ...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SwansFan1972 View Post
    Peat?

[QUOTE=Bas;442516]
    Quote Originally Posted by Margie View Post
    QUOTE]

You are on fire today.......nearly blew away the residual blues from the game. Thanks
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by SwansFan1972 View Post
    A pig farm - and stock it with imports from Hawthorn and Collingwood.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Said Kennelly had purchased a potato farm near Kilkenny and was not likely to return.
    There is nowhere near Kilkenny. Its a county. He might have meant Killarney in Cork or maybe just baloney. For those who are interested Kennelly played on Sunday in the midfield for Kerry against the mighty Cork in the Munster final. The red and white rebels drew with the supposedly invincible Kerry. Cork and Kerry have a competative record very similar to the Bloods and the WC (Kerry are the WC) Kennelly started in the midfield, kicked a point and was substituted in the 70th minute as Kerry made their charge. This is not good. Maybe he wont get a start in future as he replaced one of their legends Darragh ? S?. The mighty Cork have upset the spud cart. Hope Kennelly has a good crop because he may not win an All Ireland after all. Whats that about pride before a fall??
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Silver member, not Gold pinkemu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    A pig farm - and stock it with imports from Hawthorn and Collingwood.
    Pigs are beautiful creatures, please refrain from the comparisons to scum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123