View Poll Results: Hall's triple 50 with drag.

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • I feel sorry for Hall

29 58.00%
  • Hall is a twit

21 42.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The inevitable Barry Hall poll

Blog Entries

The inevitable Barry Hall poll

Quite simply do you feel for Barry or do you think he is a twit. Post comments about whather or not it cost us the game but in the poll, are you with him or agin' him?

Umpires treatment of him is an absolute disgrace.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy Eyes View Post
    Agreed

Hall gets poor treatment from the umps. But he is a gigantic twit for carrying on like that - I don't know what he was trying to achieve.

Yes it is, but he's also a twit for carrying on like he did.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    A twit, carries on about every single contest if it doesn't go his way.
    Hope Kirk told him he cost us a game today.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Umpires were the twits today (again). By halfway through the third the hawks were so conditioned to hearing the whistle they were reacting faster than pavlov's dog.

Was most obvious when roughead was pinged for the blatant hold on lewie, but shaped back to take his kick as the free would so obviously have been his. The look of shock on his face was comical.

The only consolation for a loss like today's is that outside the top three (which is probably being generous to the dogs), all the other teams might as well just play with themselves, there is nowhere near enough quality anywhere else to challenge. (Which makes the Swans likely implosion this year less painful than it would have been in the more open recent seasons). Would love to be proven wrong, but can't be hopeful!

Barry is being forced out of the game.

He appears to be a bitof a twit but he's not an arrogant twit like the Hawks.

To me he appears to be like one of those animal cruelty ads where the victim becomes so confused with the taunting and teasing that bewilderment sets in. He was born in the wrong era.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

an impossible poll because both answers are right. He costs us regularly. The umpires cost us regularly. It is almost always the case that we concede a vast amount of frees in our forward 50 and most of them are from him.

most of them are there.

but he gets done for a vast number of other things which aren't because of who he is - paid 50s against for tackling a man after the ball was released - when it is dropped - gets held onto in every marking contest and so on.

i would be frustrated playing the way he is forced to play copping constant abuse from every opposition fan etc etc. But at the end of the day it costs.

Absolutely. Its becoming a travesty. The 50 metre penalties were "resisting arrest"offences. You know the cop perpetrates an injustice and the "?ffender"resists and is then charged. Roos was also a disgrace. As i posted elsewhere to humiliate the big bloke and publicly treat him like a pre-schooler and sit him in the naughty corner, was just weak. Roosey then attacked him at the press conference. Go and find a sport where there is some appreciation of the passion and courage big fella. Where even in a sport notorious for decision rigging you wil be treated more fairly by the judges, and where Johnny Lewis will stay in your corner, even if you are getting a flogging, unlike your present "coach" who when the going got really tough squibbed it. And knock Hoppa's head off and earn your million. Good luck to you Barry.
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Quote Originally Posted by satchmopugdog View Post
    Barry is being forced out of the game.

He appears to be a bitof a twit but he's not an arrogant twit like the Hawks.

To me he appears to be like one of those animal cruelty ads where the victim becomes so confused with the taunting and teasing that bewilderment sets in. He was born in the wrong era.
    Well said. Bear baiting springs to mind.
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Is most part i agree with most things written here,,but it seems in general we always cop the rough end of the pineapple from the umps week in week out..always have always will..

Am suprised more of our players have not had Brain Snaps,,hell as a devout follower I DO..Week after week our boys give 110% in most part only to be constantly robbed by the GREEN SLIME BALLS...As for Paul..no comment when he also stabs his player.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast