Thread: It's time for young bloods to be given chance to show their worth: Kelly

It's time for young bloods to be given chance to show their worth: Kelly

http://www.realfooty.com.au/articles...918036851.html

Well I think the Club like our past fearless Capt will be definately looking to next year if we lose the next two.

Kelly says that the Swans are worse off than when he left because after this year they will not have a choice of younger players for 2 years.

I'm all for falling short this year so that we can build for the future.

Roos said in article C. Bolton will be named and given till last minute to pass fitness test. At this stage he is 50-50 to play. In other words, he's not going to play.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

I love how journo feels a need to establish Kelly's credentials...

Kelly - now a plumber in Wagga Wagga but also a member of the AFL's Hall of Fame and vice-captain of the Swans' team of the century
    The crucial word being 'but'.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    I love how journo feels a need to establish Kelly's credentials...

The crucial word being 'but'.
    It should have read that Kelly is a highly paid professional in the top one percentile of earners in the country.
    Bevo bandwagon driver

On the Rookie List Darren Thomson's Avatar
    Referring to Kelly as a plumber is like referrring to MIchealangelo as just a painter. One of the gutsiest ever, brownlow medallist in a losing side, PLUMBER, FFS what a germ typical anti Sydney bull@@@@, god that makes me wanna hit the roof

Paul Roos for PM

Silver member, not Gold pinkemu's Avatar
    I wish he was a plumber in Ashfield, I need one that I can trust.
    Although there is a good plumber that goes under the name "Inner West Plumber". He's a top bloke.