1 4.55%

Thread: 2009 Sydney AFL Premiership Winners

2009 Sydney AFL Premiership Winners

Who will win this year's flag?

Senior Player
    Why are Sydney Uni in the pole?

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Why are Sydney Uni in the pole?
    I believe they are currently 6th with superior % to North Shore. That was my sole basis for including them in the poll. If you believe a team outside the top 6 will come up and win, please share.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRefrigerator View Post
    I believe they are currently 6th with superior % to North Shore. That was my sole basis for including them in the poll. If you believe a team outside the top 6 will come up and win, please share.
    Mate Im only taking the piss.

Personally I dont see the five changing between now and the end of the year.

Mate Im only taking the piss.

Personally I dont see the five changing between now and the end of the year.
    I take your 'taking the piss' as you admiring my fancy poll, so thank you.

In all seriousness, I take it you like Wests to win it?

Senior Player
    Id say East Coast but at the end of the day id say it would be between them and West although Penno and Town could be smokies.

Id say East Coast but at the end of the day id say it would be between them and West although Penno and Town could be smokies.
    Yeah I'd say it would be between those two. I think UNSW/ES - with their list - have been pretty disappointing this year. I would have thought they would have been serious contenders after last year. They're still in third though so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRefrigerator View Post
    Yeah I'd say it would be between those two. I think UNSW/ES - with their list - have been pretty disappointing this year. I would have thought they would have been serious contenders after last year. They're still in third though so who knows.
    I agree. I picked Wests but if Easts can sort their @@@@ out(supposedly with the coach) they have the best list and could blow the top two away in the finals.
    The edge is not the limit, It's just the starting point...

Thanks for the love Tara. We could def cause some trouble if we make it this year, we need to improve our consistancy though. The young blokes are doing extremely well and surprising a few already which is good. My tip is watch next year for a huge improvement to challenge for the top spot

You may in fact be right Tara, Go the Blues